060

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗿

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗿

A few days had passed and Jughead and I were able to get approval from Principal Weatherbee on the idea of forming a club. With my convincing and Jughead's way with his words, we were able to convince him within minutes.

I had called for the Serpents who were interested to come and meet with us in a free and empty classroom we had set up for the club. I was hoping most of them would show up.

The Serpents-- including my brother-- were still forced to wear the uniforms we were given for another few days.

We looked like a pack of out-of-the-ordinary teenagers. I mean imagine seeing a bunch of biker teens that were used to heavy attire trade their leathers for khakis and polos? Yeah, it's not a pretty sight.

I however was able to spice up my uniform. I managed to keep my docs and my belt chain along with the many rings and chains I had hanging around my neck.

 I managed to keep my docs and my belt chain along with the many rings and chains I had hanging around my neck

I tucked in the navy polo into a pair of cargo khakis. Yes, I bought cargo pants that matched with the uniform ones because they were the only thing I could fit into with my huge belly.

I slithered in my belt chain and struggled to pick up my docs.

"Jughead!" I called for him. I knew he was in the kitchen.
"Juggieee!" I annoyed him, hearing him come down the hallway and appear in the same uniform as me. He looked so adorable in his uniform with his usual beanie.

"Yes, my beloved Rhinnie?" He asked, with a cheeky smile.
"Help me with my boots?" I asked, holding them out. He chuckled and came to help me put them on and lace them up.

I was barely able to see his face due to my stomach being in the way. I managed to get incredibly huge again once I reached my three months.

"Wow, you've really grown into your shape this past month." He said, finishing his last lace and then going to rub his hand on my stomach.
"Yeah, I'm a little over three months already." I pat my belly.
"Already?" He smiled.
"Time is going by way too fast if you ask me." I said as he helped me up, going to finish the rest of my routine before joining my brother in the kitchen.