067

𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲

𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲

I woke up with a massive headache the next morning. I groaned as I turned over in bed. Maybe I shouldn't have gotten drunk on a school night.

My hand unintentionally went to search for the spot next to me, going cold when they touched nothing. I opened one eye, seeing no one there. He wasn't there.

I laid there in disappointment. I had gotten so used to sleeping with someone that for once I truly felt alone.

"Sweet Pea?" I called out to him. I wanted to feel something.
"Sweet Pea?..." His name rolled off my tongue naturally. I was so used to his name.

I tried to picture him rolling over and kissing my forehead, telling me good morning. Then a big smile would be on my lips because he was the first thing I saw. It hurt to think of him.

An easy tear slipped and I went to wipe it away before getting up from bed.

The headache worsened and I went to dig through my bedside drawer to find a bottle of aspirin. My foot hit a half-empty bottle of Whisky from last night. I smiled, bending down to grab it and taking back two of the killers with the alcohol, finishing the delicious liquor as recompense.

I looked over at the time seeing I managed to wake up on schedule. For someone who feels slightly depressed sure knows how to magically get her shit together.

I quickly went to shower and get dressed for the day. Something was telling me to wear something inviting with a nice set of lingerie so I went with my gut.

I slithered into a special dark green set, having a black long-sleeve sit right above my black skirt that had an open slit to expose my thigh tattoo

My belt chain and my long silver chains and choker stood on their own as I laced up my high docs.

I let my hair fall on its own, deciding to curl some pieces and my makeup was always the same only now I had the habit of wearing a bit of eyeliner with a dark lip.