0106

𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻 𝗨𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗜𝗻

The day after rescuing Cheryl from The Sisters of Quiet Mercy, it didn't stop her from going back to her normal and usual self. It was almost as if she never disappeared for a bit.

She heard about the musical and it put a huge halt on our production because she wanted to play the lead role, Carrie White. It was already given to Ethel.

Of course, Kevin and I had to give it to her out of sympathy for not being able to audition for the role in the beginning, but that made us rearrange and add more roles to the play.

During that time, we managed to find our new Billy Nola, Chuck Clayton. I didn't know too much about Chuck but from what I remember Veronica and Betty telling me was to avoid him at all costs.

He was once a big football jock here and it was discovered that he was keeping a bang book. Meaning, jocks banged whichever girl was worth the highest points and they kept count.

I remember hearing coach Clayton had to transfer to Baxter High in Greendale since his son's games slightly ruined his coaching image.

Veronica had happened to fall victim to Chuck's game and apparently so did Polly when Jason was still around, but that was a different story.

I'm not sure how Chuck is now but I'm not sure if he was able to come back after everything that happened during Freshman year. I had a similar issue and I couldn't even bounce back from it.

The official cast for Carrie: The Musical was now: Archie Andrews as Tommy Ross, Betty Cooper as Sue Snell, Veronica lodge as Chris Hargensen with me as the understudy, and Chuck Clayton as Billy Nolan.

Cheryl Blossom as Carrie White with Midge Klump being the understudy, Alice Cooper as Mrs. White who was meeting us today at the rehearsal, and Josie McCoy as Miss Gardener.

Leaving Toni Topaz as Norma Watson, Ethel Muggs as Helen who was not too happy at hearing the news, and then Midge, Moose, Mason, and me as Ensemble.

Kevin said he was going to meet with Jughead before school to ask him about filming a behind the scenes documentary, including rehearsals and video interviews with the cast, leading up to opening night.

I mean imagine Jughead Jones, my annoying brother, hovering over you almost all the time just to get an insight of your musical life? Yeah, I'd kill him too.

Toni had talked things out with her grandfather, seeing if Cheryl could crash with them for a while until she got her situation fixed with Penelope.

He wasn't happy about it since the Uktena and the Blossoms weren't exactly on good terms but he allowed it because he remembered her standing with us that day of the protest.