0118

𝗥𝗵𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗻

𝗥𝗵𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗻

We arrived at the Wyrm and everyone turned the corner to get in the bar. Everyone scattered and some gathered at the pool tables or at the bar.

"Archie, what's up?" Jughead said, stopping to talk on the phone. I went to the bar to pass out drinks.

"Alright, what'll it be tonight?" I said, leaning over to serve.
"Dammit!" Sweet Pea let out angrily, kicking a chair. I looked up to him running his hands through his hair. My eyes trailed along his body and I was getting distracted again.

I didn't realize that he was looking back at me. He smirked before I turned away.

"That slap was incredible!" Jade let out as she sat at the bar with me.
"Oh man, all you heard was a loud smack and bam! Hand to cheek!" Quinn added.

"Stop it guys, I didn't mean to do it." I said, popping a cap and sliding them a beer. I became embarrassed when I replayed the slap.
"Mmm, no girl, that looked like you meant it." She said, taking a swig. I felt someone staring at me and I knew it was him. I knew he heard what the girls had said. I didn't want to face him.

"The Ghoulies are back." Jughead said now. We all stopped to look at him. There was fear in his eyes and he looked like he was ready to hit the panic button.
"What?!" Me and Sweet Pea let out in unison. We all gathered in the middle, surrounding my brother.

"How? When?" I asked. He shook his head.
"Malachai has Pops surrounded. Archie and Kevin are there." He replied. I clenched my jaw.
"Well, let's go kick some ass." Sweet Pea stepped forward now.

"No! You're done running around causing mayhem!" Jughead said, getting in his way.
"I can't just sit here--." Sweet Pea was cut off by my brother pushing him up against a wall, holding onto his collar.

"Jughead!" I called for him now.
"You don't have a choice, Sweet Pea! You're staying put!" Sweet Pea shoved him off angrily, the same look from earlier returning to him.

"You said it yourself! The Ghoulies are back!" He fired back now.
"We will deal with them." Jughead said.
"As soon as my dad gets back--."
"Oh, so you're not our leader all of a sudden? Oh no, that's right, you're just the guy who got Fangs shot!" He cut him off now. My fists balled up white.

"That's enough, Sweet Pea." I warned.
"Watch who you're talking to, dumbass!" Jughead raised his hand back. Sweet Pea was unfazed by my brother.

"Yeah? And now Fangs might die! The Ghoulies are out there for our blood because of a drag race you started." He stepped forward, pressing a finger on his chest. Whispers began to form and the last thing I needed was for the Serpents to turn on Jughead again.

"An hour. That's all I'm asking for, Sweet Pea." Jughead said. Sweet Pea could do nothing but comply. He glared at him before turning, slamming his hand against the wall, and left to be alone.