095

𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝐈𝐈

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝐈𝐈

The next day I woke up tightly hugging Sweet Pea. I was so glad he was here with me.

After last night he took Kevin home to keep him from being worried and potentially outing me to his dad about what had happened. He then had the Serpents clean up the mess I had made, making it look like it was a drive-by from local punks in the neighborhood.

Once he returned home he helped me clean up and get me to calm down. I had almost talked myself into going to the ER to get checked out but Sweet Pea convinced me otherwise... for the night at least.

"Rhiannon?" I looked up at him worried.
"I know Sweet Pea..." I didn't even know where to start. It was all a blur.

"I was just trying to get more supplies from the art classroom and I bumped into him..." I sat up, feeling a chill go down my spine at remembering how sinister The Black Hood looked standing there.
"He was already there... he was just trying to get me alone with him." I brought my hands to my throat. I still felt his hands there.

Thanks to Sweet Pea's quick thinking, he put a pack of frozen peas on my neck along with some arnica cream that would help with the bruising. I woke up a little earlier to use the bathroom and it was as if nothing happened. There was some discoloration but nothing a little makeup can't fix.

"I don't know why he keeps coming after me so much..." I brought my legs to my chest this time.
"I want it to stop..." He sat up with me, wrapping his arms around me.

"From now on I'll be with you at every hour of the day." He said.
"I can't leave you alone anymore. Got it?"
"Okay..." I nodded.
"Just don't tell dad or Jughead." I conditioned.
"I won't... but if things get out of hand then I will." We both came to an agreement.

We got up from bed and got ready for school. I threw on a random pair of pants and wore a turtleneck just in case if I did start to bruise during the day, no one would see it.

I didn't feel like myself today after what happened last night. I was worried something else might happen.

"You okay?" Sweet Pea asked. I nodded.
"Yeah, I'm just a little worried." I admitted, hugging myself. I wasn't even sure anymore.
"Don't worry, I'm here to protect you, okay?" He reassured.
"I know." I lightly smiled, taking his hand in mine.

I hope he was enough because I couldn't live with the idea of something happening to Sweet Pea because of me. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

***

"Friends! I have an exciting announcement to make!" Ronnie's voice filled the air now. She cut my conversation with Jughead before Archie and Betty joined in. We were in the lounge.
"I'm running for Student Council President against Reggie "The Misogynist" Mantle." I looked up at her unimpressed at the news.
"Sure didn't see that coming." I rolled my eyes.
"You've got to be kidding me." Jughead joined in on my fest. Archie became annoyed at our reactions.

Lady Serpent || Sweet Pea +18जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें