058

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗯𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝐈𝐈𝐈

A week had passed since our first day at Riverdale High School.

Mr. Weatherbee wasn't kidding when he said we were going to detention for a week. He made sure we all attended without a miss, not a minute early or not a minute late.

I woke up bright and early, pulling over one of Jughead's "S" t-shirts I found laying on the ground and a pair of black jeans. When I found my docs I quickly laced them up and went to the kitchen.

I made breakfast for myself and Jughead since dad had already left for work. I grabbed my bookbag, my keys, and left without my brother.

I agreed to give the Southside students a tour of the school since I was the only one who was actually willing to do it.

I walked the crowd through several hallways from the first floor and then lead them up the stairs where there was another maze of hallways.

We took a trip down to the bathrooms, the gym and locker rooms, the library, and ended with the cafeteria and quad. I even showed them the areas where they could ditch and sneak out of school without getting caught by the lack of security. I tossed in a few secret makeout places too.

"Alright, that's all of Riverdale High." I said, wrapping up the tour at the front doors of the school.
"Just remember, if you need my help finding something or you need anything from, me my locker is right next to Jughead's by the theater." They all nodded.

"Or if y'all need to restock on your shit, hit up Marcus or Blade and it'll be handled from there with me." I motioned to the guys who stood a few feet away from me.
"You lot are now free from my clutches!" I teased, making them all separate.

"Come with me to the bathroom?" Toni asked, linking her arm with mine.
"Oh god yes! I've been needing to pee since this morning." I said.

"We'll meet you guys in the lounge." I looked over to Sweet Pea and Fangs who nodded and walked away together, conversing intently about something.

The two of us then made a left where the lounge was, finding the bathroom only a few feet away from the music room.

Toni was telling me about having another sleepover with Fangs. She insists that we do it at her place again because the last time we did it at Fangs' place, Sammy wouldn't leave my side.

"Oh, you're just jealous." I teased.
"Of course I am." She scoffed.
"I don't like other guys hitting on my girl." We giggled.

I pushed open the door and we were surprised when we walked into Cheryl leaning over the sink fixing her lipstick. She looked up at us with a smirk.

"Leather beauty, I almost didn't see you there next to the scum." She spun around on her heel, facing us.
"What—."
"Cherry, I'd appreciate it if you didn't disrespect my girl like that." I cut Toni off. She was ready to square it off with the redhead but I wrapped my arm around her, kissing her cheek.