081

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹-𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹-𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁

𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 & 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞.

I was looking up at Sweet Pea as he slept. His eyes moved underneath his lids, signaling he was still dreaming. There was a steady pace with his breathing and his heart was beating softly.

I sighed lightly as I nuzzled my face over his bare chest. Last night was incredible and today I woke up feeling better than ever. I had no regrets about what happened and I only hoped that everything was clear between us from now on.

When I returned home from my late-night rendez-vous with Papa Poutine and Hiram Lodge, I crept back into bed with Sweet Pea. Thankfully he was still asleep because I didn't want to tell him why I went out in the middle of the night.

My hands were playful this morning and they went down to his cock where I began to pump it. His eyes moved more and he fussed a bit, I became curious.

I moved down to his slowly rising member, carefully licking and sucking on it. He moved again, giving me a bigger reaction when he filled the quietness of the room with his moans and grunts.

"Rhiannon?" He grunted his eyes open, looking down at me to meet my gaze. His face was flushed and his eyes were full of lust.
"Mhm?" I pulled away with a pop and went to hover over him, straddling his waist.

"Good morning pussy lips." I pecked his lips. He chuckled, running his hands up my back to take my face in them.
"Good morning cum bucket." He greeted back.
"That one never fails huh?" I laughed, pecking his lips again.

I grinded my hips against him, my wet center hugging his growing cock. He grunted at the sensation, digging his nails into my back. I bit my lip.

"How many rounds have we had so far?" He lingered, licking up my neck. I let out a small moan as my hands got lost in his hair desperately, wanting to feel closer to him.
"I think we might actually have a problem." I teased, sitting up to insert his cock inside me.
"Good." We both moaned at the sliding feeling. It felt so good I almost came in that instant.

"Fuck I can never get over that feeling." I cursed on his lips.
"I fucking love it when I'm buried deep inside you princess." We kissed hotly until he broke away to attack my neck, biting the skin that was there.

I pinned his hands against the bed, lacing our fingers together as I rode him. As I moved my hips in rough and long motions he grew inside me, stretching me out to make me ride him harder.

The slapping of skin hitting against each other violently mixed with the sounds that we were filling the room with. Sweet Pea's moans came out muffled from burying his face in my neck. He was overwhelmed with stimulation.