063

𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘀

𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘀

𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐞𝐚

"Good morning, princess." I whispered, petting Rhiannon's hair and giving her a kiss on the forehead. She was fast asleep.

Rhiannon was always a light sleeper and she usually woke up to the smallest of noises. Ever since she became pregnant she's had nothing but deep slumbers.

I was thankful the twins forced her to take care of herself because she never stopped for anything. She was always doing something whether it was for herself, the club, or for someone else.

I chuckled at hearing her light snoring. She fussed around a bit, moving closer to my side of the bed.

Her eyes moved underneath her lids, signaling she was in deep sleep. I didn't have to worry about her getting up and rushing to get things done.

I had gotten up early to clean around the house and make it look presentable for the party later. I knew this was gonna be the first thing she was gonna do when she woke up so I did it for her.

I hovered over her, kissing her cheek and then going lower where I stopped at her belly. It had gotten incredibly huge as soon as she reached her second trimester.

My hands rubbed it, feeling the curvature of her swollen stomach. I lightly smiled, leaning in to kiss it.

"Good morning babies." I greeted the twins. I rested my head on her lap, looking up at her stomach where they were hiding. I placed a hand on top, rubbing small circles with my thumb.

I closed my eyes trying to envision what they would look like. They would obviously look alike. Probably more like Rhiannon than me since she had strong features.

Raven heads of hair, deep ocean blue eyes with olive skin that had a tint of paleness to it. Whatever they ended up looking like I couldn't wait to love them.

"Daddy wants to meet you already... hurry up!" I kissed them again, being startled by a small tap. I stopped breathing. Could the twins hear me?

"Can you hear me?" I whispered and there was another tap. I lit up.
"Is this you baby girl?" I asked. No answer.
"How about you buddy?" There was a tap this time. I lit up even more. I was gonna have a daddy's boy!

"I'm gonna teach you how to ride a motorcycle, how to fix one up, how to build one from scratch, and basketball!..." I rambled on like an idiot.
"We're gonna have so much fun." I smiled.

"Oh, now all of a sudden you want a boy?" I didn't realize Rhiannon had woken up.
"Creep! Don't listen to mine and my son's conversation." I scoffed, laying back with her.

"You're such a doofus, Sweet Pea." She giggled, turning over to lay on top of me.
"I can't help it, dingus." I kissed the top of her head, running my hand through her hair.