088

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗕𝗲 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗕𝗲 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱

After spending the rest of the weekend in bed with Sweet Pea, reality quickly settled back the following Monday when my brother finally returned from his small getaway at the fancy summer home up at Shadow Lake.

He didn't fail to mention a break-in that had happened during their stay and I was not happy to hear the story. I mentally facepalmed at not agreeing to go in the first place.

What the fuck was I thinking letting Jughead go alone? Especially when I was specifically warned to keep him close.

He had also revealed to me that Hiram Lodge bought not only Sunnyside Trailer Park but also The Riverdale Register. What were the odds?

Jughead came up with the idea to map out the town and figure out what Hiram's plans were just by seeing the lands that he owned.

The next few days revolved around not sleeping. I don't know how I managed to cram Kevin and I's plans for the musical, cheer practice, Sweet Pea, and my brother's article.

So far, we had nothing, but Jughead came up with the idea to map out the town and figure out what Hiram's plans were by just seeing the lands he owned. Turns out most of his lands were Southside property. It first started with the Twilight Drive-In and then ended with the only Northside land he owned, The Register.

We also had special interviews with every person that's related to Hiram Lodge in some way. Didn't matter how but they were all connected to him.

"What's Hiram Lodge planning?" I lingered, looking up at the board in front of us that was against the kitchen wall.
"There has to be a master plan for all of these places. A connection." Gee and I thought I was bad, this man was worse.

I don't know how Archie is doing it. I don't know how he could get wrapped up in all of this for the sake of his love for Veronica. If I were him I would run for the hills.

Archie and Veronica have lost my respect. I can't look at those two without thinking they're both Hiram Lodge's personal bitches. They were dick riders for the corrupt.

"I don't know but I have a bad feeling we're gonna uncover it very soon." Jughead said.
"I know what you mean." I sighed as we sat back down to do some more work.

"He has most of the areas where the Serpents hangout but I have a theory he could be solely trying to wipe out the Serpents." I began.
"He just needs to get his hands on practically the entire Southside. It screams Serpent Country." I went on.
"Fuck this shit." Jughead cursed, going for his fourth cup of coffee.

The door had suddenly swung open and I looked up to dad coming in. He looked tired and beat down from work.

"Hey." Jughead greeted him.
"Hi, daddy." I smiled up at him.
"Hey, kids." Dad looked from us to the board that was on the wall in shock.