055

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗯𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲

The next morning I woke up sore. My entire body ached and my knees gave up on me completely. It was a small price to pay for all the dancing and late-night steam session.

I turned over to see Sweet Pea was fast asleep. I wrapped my arms around him, kissing the nape of his neck.

"Good morning handsome." I whispered softly. He shifted in his sleep.

I giggled as I pecked his cheek a few times before getting up. He must be so tired from last night.

I walked into the bathroom, getting ready to shower as I pulled off the shirt he let me borrow. I gasped at seeing how my stomach suddenly got bigger overnight.

"Oh! Come on you two! How are you growing so fast?" I let out, rubbing my stomach.
"Wow, you didn't look like this last night." Sweet Pea's voice filled my ears as he kissed my temple and wrapped his arms around me.
"Is that a fat joke?" I teased.
"Nonsense princess you look beautiful." He kissed my temple again.
"Now get your fine ass in the shower." He spanked my ass now.

I laughed as I pulled him in, showering together. It was relaxing feeling his hands massage into my hair and massage different parts of my body. It helped with the ache.

I snuck back to my trailer where I found it empty. Dad was at work and Jughead had already left for school. It was perfect for me to get ready.

Since we sort of overslept, I quickly slipped on my tights and drapped one of Sweet Pea's shirts that fit me way too big over it

I laced up my high docs from last night and shrugged on my Serpent jacket.

I skimmed through my makeup, making sure I still looked decent and let my wet hair fall on its own.

When I was good to go I met with Sweet Pea outside, being greeted by the morning air. I felt the cool breeze go up my legs, making me slightly shiver.