091

𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗠𝗲 𝗔𝘁 𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗦𝗽𝗼𝘁

𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗠𝗲 𝗔𝘁 𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗦𝗽𝗼𝘁

When dawn was making its arrival I made sure to get up way earlier than planned. I was extremely tired but it was for the greater good.

I had slipped out into the early morning chill, getting in the Impala and riding up to Greendale to get a few things prepared for later.

I made sure I calculated just enough time for me to make it back to Riverdale just before I had to leave with dad and Jughead. The ride out into another town was incredibly long.

When I got back to Sunnyside I quickly showered and got ready.

I slipped into a cute pair of panties, leaving out the bra. I wasn't really in the mood to wear one today.

I then tied a long dress that stopped right above my thighs, it had strawberries scattered all over it. I laced up my docs and threw on my normal chains to match my heavy set of rings. I didn't notice how many more I wore until now.

I did my normal makeup, adding a small smidge of brown and gold eyeshadow along with a red lip. My hair fell messily on either side and I curled some of the already curly pieces to give more volume.

Today wasn't just a normal day. It was actually quite special and I wanted to look my best.

Once I was good I made my way out the door, finding dad and Jughead waiting for me by the Impala. They both looked up at me as I let out a small yawn.

"We ready?" I asked, leaning into the backseat to pull out Sweet Pea's denim jacket he left. I put it on so my nipples wouldn't come to the surface.
"Yeah, I made you some coffee." Dad replied as he handed me a cup with a smile.
"Oh, bless your soul daddy!" I groaned in delight, kissing him on the cheek.

"Hey! Don't I get one too?" Jughead whined, sticking his cheek out for me to kiss it.
"You're such a dork." I giggled, caving into his needs. He smiled. Jesus, if it's not Sweet Pea it's my brother.
"What can I say? I'm a suck for my sister's kisses." He pinched my cheek, getting in the backseat.