083

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹-𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝐈𝐈

I was in a white room now. There was no turn or curve it was just a straight white room.

I looked around confused, noticing I was dressed in all white and of course, my tattoos screamed loud and proud.

My feet carried me, spinning me around as I looked around again. I was alone.

"Hello?" I called out. No answer.
"Hello!" Nothing. I sighed.

The walking turned into running until I was met with the outline of a white door. I came to a sudden stop, feeling a small breeze coming from the other side. It was refreshing.

There was an eerie bright white glow that surrounded it. It was like a halo.

As I ran again the white room was slowly getting grayer and darker, surrounding me with smoke. The door had turned into a dark forest green color that was now illuminated by thunder and lightning that clashed above it.

I was able to make out some walls and they looked oddly familiar. I've seen them before. They looked like the walls before entering my bedroom.

Right when I was about to feed my curiosity, there was a sudden tug on my arm. I stopped.

"Rhiannon?" A sweet voice called me. I turned to look down and see Violet.
"Violet?"
"Yep, it's me." She laughed, death gripping me.
"Violet!" I fell to my knees, hugging her tightly.

"Oh, Vi I miss you so much!" I pulled away to look at her beautiful smile.
"I miss you too Rhinnie. It's no fun up here without you or Noah's stupid jokes." She said, making me laugh.

I tucked away a strand of her hair, taking in her appearance. She was different. She looked older but her youth was still present.

"You look so different now." She smiled down at me widely, running her hands through my face to pet my hair.
"Cooler, but so do you." I teased, pinching her nose and making her giggle.

My eyes welled up at hearing her laugh. I've missed that sound so much.

"That tall dumb giant doesn't know what he's doing to you." I snorted.
"You've been watching me and Sweet Pea? Creep."
"Rhinnie!" She laughed again. I stood up, taking her hand in mine as we walked away from the door. I'll get back to it later.

"It's my duty to watch over you." She said now. I lightly smiled.
"Your duty? So what you're like my guardian angel?" I raised a brow.
"Yeah!" She gave me another big smile and nodded.