023

𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼

𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼

We were at my trailer now and we were stumbling up the steps to get inside.

Sweet Pea grunted in pain as I pushed open the door.

"It's okay baby, we're almost there." I cooed, taking him across the kitchen and down the hallway.

"Fuck, my nose hurts!" He cursed. I set him on the bed and he laid back with a grunt.

"Alright, just take off your jacket and I'll get you cleaned up." I shrugged mine off and set it on the side.

I quickly rushed to the bathroom, going under the sink to grab the first aid kit. I went back into the room to find Sweet Pea struggling and I had to help him get comfortable.

I then sat beside him and began to clean up the mess on his face, starting with his nose and cuts.

"Did you really have to fight?" I dabbed the cotton with peroxide on his lip.
"Ow! He started it!" He winced with annoyance.

"You could have just ignored him, Sweet Pea. Reggie's a dumbass and an asshole. He loves to get under people's skins." I said, continuing to clean him. He rolled his eyes.
"Why are you blaming me? It was his fault-- Fuck!" He winced again, holding his nose as he felt the sting of the peroxide.

I sighed heavily, setting the stuff aside to get myself to relax.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry... it wasn't your fault." I said, holding the side of his face with worry.

He softened and pulled me into his chest, kissing my lips.

"It's okay, you were probably worked up about the whole Cheryl thing. How did it go?" He asked, kissing the top of my head. I pulled away to finish.

"I think we managed to do something but I'm not sure... it's just-- my brother and I get shamed for being FP's kids. Aside from that, they treat my father like he's scum. I'm tired of this shit." I said. I went for his hands and cleaned those up now.

His knuckles and rings were covered in blood. There was fresh open skin again and by tomorrow there was definitely going to be some nasty bruises on them.

"I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble." He said. I looked up to him, seeing a small hint of regret in his eyes. I lightly smiled and kissed his hands.
"You did nothing wrong, Sweet Pea. All you did was just show everyone how sexy you looked fighting over me." I giggled, pushing him down on the bed to straddle his hips.

Our lips connected passionately and with much need. He placed his hands on my ass, gripping it as I grinded on him agonizingly slow.

He let out a deep sigh when I hit one of his spots. His hands then went to my waist and all over my body, touching me in ways that filled me with relaxation.