031

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀

The car ride to the sheriff's station was painfully long.

Sweet Pea would try to make me laugh or get me to do something perverted, and it was hard ignoring him.

I came to the conclusion that being cuffed in the backseat of a cop car with your very hot boyfriend was something that should never happen. I don't even wish that on my worst enemies.

We arrived at the station and we were let out by Sheriff Keller himself and another officer that joined us.

They pushed us up the first set of stairs, walking us to the front doors.

As we did this, I felt something move and stab my stomach, causing a strong cramp to form. It was incredibly sharp that I almost let out a wince, but I had to play it cool.

We went up the next set of steps, now standing by the window to get written and filed down.

Sweet Pea towered over me and I felt his warm breath tickle against my neck. I knew what he was trying to do.

"Stop it." I whispered.
"Come on, our night got ruined. This makes up for it." He teased, making me giggle.

"You know they have cameras in the jail cells, right? We can't even touch each other." I said.
"So? We can always jack off to each other or give the entire station a free show." He shrugged.
"Sweet Pea!" I hit his arm. He laughed.

I felt the pain stab me again and I finally winced, holding my stomach.

"Oof-- Ow!" I hunched over.
"What's wron-- oh my god." Sweet Pea's eyes widened in horror.
"What?" I looked up at him, trying to control the cramps by putting pressure on them but it wasn't helping.

I then felt something warm pool between my legs, trickling down. I went stiff.

I looked down, seeing the thick trail of dark crimson. It was blood.

"Sw-Sweet Pea-- Ow!" I let out again.
"You're-- You're bleeding." He began to panic.

I let out a cry as I collapsed to the floor. I couldn't afford to stand on my own anymore.

"Rhiannon!" He bent down to hold me.
"It hurts, Sweet Pea. It hurts again." My voice broke and my eyes became watery.

The pain worsened with every passing second. My hands gripped onto his jacket, squeezing it for dear life to try and relieve some of the pain but that too was a failure.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's okay. Just breathe with me." He placed his hands on either side of my face.

I didn't realize that a pool of blood had started to form around me. Why was I bleeding so much?