014

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝐈𝐈

When we reached Sweetwater River lady luck wasn't on our side. Mother nature wasn't on our side.

We had to hike through mountains of snow in the small forest area to go down where the river was. Everyone rushed head-on and at full speed along the thin ice, making our way up where it was much thicker and more durable to walk on.

We called out for Cheryl in hopes that she would shout back at us but we got nothing. It was all just deafening silence. It was agonizing.

"Cheryl!" Veronica called.
"Cheryl!" Archie called afterward.

I was in the back with Sweet Pea while everyone else was in the front. I was struggling to walk with the large platforms I had on and he was guiding me.

The cold and frisky air rushed through my body. The breeze nipped through my shirt and I heard Sweet Pea laugh beside me.

"What's so funny?" I huffed out vapor, looking up at him.
"Your nipples look nice." He smirked, pulling me forward.
"Perv!" I gasped, punching his arm. He smacked my ass.

The brilliant white snow made his colored skin glow and when he smiled the light was brought to his face. My knees almost buckled from how handsome he looked.

"It's okay I like your hard nipples." He wrapped his arm around me, kissing my cheek.
"You only like them because they make you hard." I playfully rolled my eyes.
"Not true!" He gasped offended.
"They keep me warm and they're excellent pillows because of how big they are." His hand gripped one of my breasts, making me giggle.

"I'm trying to prevent my friend from killing herself, not get fucked in the snow." I said as he brought his lips to my ear.
"We'll do that later don't worry." He whispered. I playfully hit him as he pulled away.

"Cheryl!" Archie called out to her again as we continued up the harsh snowy hill before hitting the clearing. We stopped to look beyond the trees and over the view. Nothing.
"She's not here." He panted heavily. It was getting hard to breathe due to the cold filling our lungs.

The frozen river ran before us for miles and it was covered in a smooth thick layer of snow. For something that looked so beautiful could also look so haunting.

"Did we find her yet?" Sweet Pea asked with a huff as we stood near Betty.
"No, not yet." She panted back.

I began to catch my breath. Jesus, climbing up that hill was harder than it looked. I need to lay off the smoking.

"Oh my god, she's over there!" Betty pointed towards the river where we all focused on a moving figure. My breath hitched when I saw flaming red hair moving with the purity of the snow. It was Cheryl.