073

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸

After a while of going back and forth and talking we went back to doing our separate work, getting lost. We hung out together all morning up until I had to leave to get ready for my display tonight.

I walked into the bar to find Toni already barring away at top speed. I quickly went to join her for a bit to help her serve drinks and clear up the crowd.

The Serpents were extra restless today due to the obvious accusations from Sheriff Keller. Though the events of tonight were making sure none of that crossed their minds and only focus on wanting to see FP's daughter succumb to doing the Serpent dance.

The leather choker that wrapped around my neck was becoming sweaty and sticky from the constant back and forth. It was starting to irritate me and I was contemplating on taking it off.

"Can we get another round over here, Lady?" Blade shouted from one of the pool tables. The guys were pre-gaming before work.
"Coming right at ya!" I pulled up with a tray of twelve shot glasses filled to the brim with tequila.

"A little liquid luck for the lovely Lady." Marcus lingered, handing me a shot glass.
"Mmm, I'll happily take the offer." I said as I took it. The three of us clinked our glasses and took the strong alcohol back with ease.
"Whooo! That hits the spot." I whistled, suddenly feeling a warm sensation fill me.

"You two better take it easy, alright? You gotta bounce for me." I placed a hand on their shoulder.
"No worries Lady, we got your back always." Marcus said as he squeezed my hand with his.
"You're stuck with us for the long haul." Blade added with a smile.

"Have I ever told you two how much I adore you?" I sandwiched them in a hug.
"We adore you too." They said in unison, laughing. I pulled away to head back.

"I wanna know how those two can take so many shots." Toni said as she looked up.
"Those two can seriously take their liquor, especially Blade." I shook my head with a small smile.

My eyes met with Sweet Pea who was sitting across from where the guys were getting. He wasn't alone, Mags was curled up on his lap.

The pyrotechnics went off behind them for a couple of test runs and it illuminated them. They were having a deep conversation.

He suddenly looked up, catching me. My jaw clenched as he searched my face to see if I was bothered. I simply rolled my eyes, not giving him the satisfaction of reading me. Deep down, I was bothered and I'd give anything to shove that grimey whore off of him.

"Wow, I thought that bike crash would clear his conscious but I guess I was wrong." Toni snarled, making me laugh again.
"I'm starting to think you made him crash on purpose."
"Oh, you have no idea how much I really wish I did." She continued to watch them with me. I rested my chin in my hands.