046

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿

Christmas was right around the corner and it became incredibly cold the days that followed after Thanksgiving break.

We currently had a week off from school before going back to finish our semester finals and then winter break here we come!

Jughead had gone back to Riverdale High to do a gift exchange with Betty and his friends, which thank god because it distracted him from asking where dad and I always went to drop our loads. It was hard not being able to tell my brother anything but I couldn't because dad swore me to secrecy.

With the holidays coming up, I've been in between drops, school, and work all at once. Toni, Fangs, Sweet Pea, and the other Serpents have been working double-time to wrap up presents and cook meals for the kids and families on the Southside.

It was something we always did around this time of the year every year. It was a tradition passed down since the Uktena days. Ever since then, we've kept the tradition alive and well.

Today, we all had the day off. I took the opportunity to have a get-together later tonight at the courtyard to celebrate Christmas early since we were all going to be busy.

I had helped daddy and Jughead this morning to decorate our trailer with Christmas lights and put up the tree in the living room. For once our dark and gloomy trailer looked bright and cheerful.

Once everything looked satisfying and in place, I got ready to meet with Sweet Pea at the front gates. We were gonna walk to town together so we could finally go present shopping.

 We were gonna walk to town together so we could finally go present shopping

I tucked in a black turtle neck into my nicer pair of mom jeans. I slithered in a belt and laced up my docs, shrugging on a denim jacket.

I had extra time to get ready today so the fronts of my hair were tied back, keeping a messy look with my baby hairs flying around. I curled some parts to add a little more elegance. My makeup stayed the same and I was good to go.

I grabbed my purse off the coat hanger and kissed Jughead and dad goodbye before meeting up with my boyfriend.

He tried to convince me to let us take his truck instead but I wouldn't let him. I told him that I needed the walk so I could stay in shape while I was still pregnant. Of course, he caved in and let us walk.