047

𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

A few days passed since the gathering at the courtyard and it was time to plug back into work for another while before Christmas break.

That night we had set up a grill for hot dogs and burgers, getting our usual fire pit started to roast marshmallows and warm up hot chocolate.

It was well spent with all of us sharing stories, getting together, and having a gift exchange, and many more good laughs. It made me feel as if my immediate family grew.

I finally got the chance to meet Blade's younger sister, Mellow. She was such a sweetheart and she was doing so much better now that she's living with her big brother.

It was honestly such an amazing night.

Sweet Pea was so clingy and hardly left my side. Except for that one moment where he got put on a beer run for the Serpents that wanted alcohol.

I stretched from the bed, letting out a groan as I contemplated getting up. I was tired of the constant running up and down. I was so grateful that school break was here again.

I stood up, making and fixing the sheets before going to get dressed for the day.

I wore an all-black outfit today. I pulled on a pair of skinny jeans with the knees slit, tying a muscle shirt in the front and then draping a green flannel on top. I slipped in my belt chain, laced up my boots, and shrugged on my Serpent jacket.

When I was done with the rest of my routine, I went down the hall into the kitchen where I found dad and Jughead sitting at the dinner table eating away at breakfast.

"Morning, dad. Jug." I greeted them both.
"Morning, sweetheart. How'd you sleep?" Dad asked, kissing my cheek.
"Like a baby." I replied with a smile.