059

𝗩𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮

𝗩𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮

I was in second period History Class with Jughead. I no longer had Chemistry at this time since I had already met the science requirement at Toledo Academy.

Mrs. Haggly was having the class painfully sit through two weeks worth of presentations for a grade.

I looked down at my book, zoning out to my nightmare from yesterday. It still haunted me.

I felt an unintentional easy tear slip and I coolly wiped it away. What the hell was that last night? Should I be worried?

I checked to see if the call from yesterday had registered in my call history and I found nothing. It was as if the call never happened. Did it even happen?

Could all of this be one of the things that Thomas was telling me about during our few lessons together? I should probably go pay him a visit later, talk to him about my dream and see what he thinks or says.

"Rhinnie are you okay?" Jughead whispered, bringing me back.
"Uh, yeah. I'm fine Jug." I reassured, wiping another tear away and sitting up straight.
"You sure?" He asked again. I nodded, playing it cool.

The bell had rung, signaling for our next class to start in a few minutes. I quickly gathered my stuff and pulled my brother along with me.

"You do know I have class the other way right?" He said, making me stop to look at him.
"I have an idea for what we can do with the Serpents." He raised a brow.

"I'm listening." He lingered.
"A club. We can start a club and use it as a ruse for the Serpents to gather." I said. His face lit up.
"Rhinnie that's genius!" He smiled, kissing my forehead and now pulling me along.
"What would I do without you!" I laughed as he hurried us down the hall, making our way to the principal's office.

***

After school, I had gone to Toni's place. Since she had gone straight to the bar with Sweet Pea and Fangs to work their shifts, I took the opportunity to sneak a visit with her grandfather.

I went up the steps, knocking on his door and being greeted by him a few moments later.

"Rhiannon! What can I help you with my dear?" He asked with a smile, letting me inside.
"Hey, Thomas I kinda have a little problem. It's with my dreams again." I said as I went to sit at the kitchen table.

"You seem to have a lot of vivid dreams. I think you're more in tune to your sixth sense than you give yourself credit for." He said.
"Or it could just be my imagination is that strong?" I tried to rationalize. He chuckled.

"I had this nightmare yesterday... I don't know how to explain it but I think it was my worst one yet." He held his hands out to me.
"Everyone has nightmares, Rhiannon. If you remember how like dreams nightmares carry messages as well. Let me take a look." He said, motioning for me to lace my hands in his.