𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

I was fighting the anticipation to hex Malfoy. I knew I couldn't act until Harry's signal.

Malfoy demanded the prophecy again. He was teasing Harry about his scar, saying that the answer to all his questions was in the prophecy. I was worried for a moment that it was working.

"I waited fourteen years," Harry said slowly. "Guess I can wait a little longer. Now!"

"Stupefy!" I yelled. The spell successfully sent a Death Eater flying backwards. The Death Eaters all disappeared and we ran. We knew they were close.

We split into two groups. Harry, Hermione, Neville, Gia and I ran to the door on the right. Ron, Ginny, Luna and Scarlett ran to the door on the left.

Crabbe's father and Rabastan Lestrange were close behind us. We found ourselves in a room called the Time Chamber.

Crabbe's father and Rabastan managed to get inside as well and they were searching carefully for us.

Rabastan croaked, "Remember what Lucius said. Be gentle with Potter until we get the prophecy and we can kill the rest."

I heard a grunt in approval. I tightened my grip around Harry's arm. Anyone wanting to hurt Harry would have to go through us. Over my dead body will I let Voldemort win this fight.

"Reducto!" Harry suddenly yelled. The two had found us. Crabbe's father was knocked unconscious, leaving Rabastan alone to fight us.

I took a step in front of Harry. Rabastan grinned and my face paled when I heard "Avada Ke—"

Harry ran forward and tackled Rabastan. I was attempting to catch my breath.

Gia rushed to me, "Abby are you okay?"

I shook my head, "I don't want to die."

"None of us will today," Gia promised.

Hermione stupefyed Rabastan and he was knocked into a jar that made his head turn into a baby... only to turn back into an adult... and then a baby again. The vicious cycle continued endlessly and we left the Chamber in a rush.

We were all hit by Impediment Jinxes by two other Death Eaters as soon as we left the Chamber. Hermione and I were simultaneously struck in the chest with a purple flame whip shooting out of Dolohov's wand. I watched him proceed to break Neville's wand and his nose.

Neville casted the levitating charm to carry both Hermione and I after we regained consciousness and we found the others, who did not look like they were in good shape themselves.

We found the Entrance Room, only to be met with the entire group of the Death Eaters.

In a wave of blackness, I found myself being chocked by Theodore Nott's father. Our entire group was held by a Death Eater, leaving Harry standing alone with Malfoy.

"I'll make this simple for you Potter," Malfoy stated. "Give me the prophecy now or watch your friends die."

I gulped in fear, still not over the shock of being so close to being on the receiving end of the Killing Curse.

"Don't give it to him Harry!" Neville shouted only to be silenced by Bellatrix.

"Crucio!" I heard her cast the spell and watched Neville writhe in pain.

His pained yells made my eyes fill up with tears.

"Enough!" Harry demanded which led Bellatrix to lift the curse off Neville.

Harry stretched his arm out to give Malfoy the prophecy. As soon as it landed in Malfoy's arm, there was a flash of light in the room.

My eyes landed on Harry's godfather, "Get your hands off my godson!"