𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

I opened the diary again first thing in the morning and started to speak to my friend Tom. I think it's pretty wicked how my diary responds back to me.

Hello Tom.

Hello Abigail. Anything you want to share today?

It's only the morning so nothing has happened. Although my brother is going with his friends to Nearly Headless Nick's Deathday Party.

Who are your brother's friends?

Hermione Granger and Harry Potter.

Harry Potter, you say?

Yes.

Tell me more about him.

Well we met at a train station...

                         ~~~

"Ab we're going to the Halloween feast. Are you coming?" Scarlett asked, sitting next to me on the couch in the common room.

Clutching the diary in my hands I answered, "I'll meet you guys there."

Scarlett and Gia left the common room and I opened the diary again.

Hello Tom.

Abigail. I need your help with something.

Anything.

                         ~~~

"Where am I?" I thought out loud. I was on the floor in some sort of bathroom. I looked around and found myself leaning against the basins in the bathroom. It seemed empty.

I looked down to my hands and saw them covered with blood.

"Merlin, what did I do? What did I do?" I whispered as I frantically washed my hands in the basin.

After a while the blood came off and I tried to retrace my steps, to figure out how I got here. It's all a blank...

I made my way towards the Great Hall since I thought that everyone would be at the Halloween Feast.

I sat down next to Ginny and opposite Scarlett and Gia.

"Where have you been?" Ginny whispered.

"I think I must've fallen asleep," I smiled and started to fill my plate.

Scarlett and Gia exchanged a concerned look. I rolled my eyes, "Guys I'm fine."

"Okay," Gia put her hands up, "We believe you."

"We're just starting to get concerned. You keep suddenly disappearing," Scarlett admitted.

"Where's Harry, Ron and Hermione?" I brushed them off, sipping on some pumpkin juice.

"Still at the Deathday party," Scarlett said. I nodded and continued to eat.

"Did anything interesting happen when I was gone?" I asked. They all shook their heads. Then where was the blood from...

The Halloween feast soon ended and everyone exited the Great Hall. Harry, Ron and Hermione did not come to the feast at all. I hope that they enjoyed the Deathday party. Although I must admit, the thought of it does sound really strange. Why celebrate the day you died?

We exited the Great Hall to find ourselves walking on the damp floor. There was a layer of water but I didn't understand why. Students everywhere started gasping. I pushed through the crowd to see what was going on.