𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀

"What's wrong?" Ron asked me.

I bit my lip, "It's just... I'm just... Has Harry responded to your letters? Have you been writing him?"

"He's my best mate, of course I've been writing him but no... he hasn't actually," Ron admitted.

"I'm starting to get worried. It's his bloody birthday and he's not sending any letters back to us. I'm almost positive that his horrid family is not out celebrating," I rolled my eyes.

Ron sighed, "Let's wait a few more days and if Harry still doesn't answer then we should speak to Mum and Dad about what we should do."

"Okay you're right," I said. "I'm going to go meet Fred and George outside."

~~~

Three days had passed and still no word from Harry. I went to bed that night only to be woken up a couple hours later by my brothers.

"Oi! What do you lot want?" I muttered rubbing my eyes.

"Shhh! We're going to go get Harry," Ron whispered.

"Great! I'll meet you downstairs," I whispered back, walking to my cupboard to grab some shoes. "Don't wake Ginny up on your way out."

Not listening to a word I said, the boys all exited our room. George closed my door a bit loud and Ginny shot up in her bed.

"Abby? What's going on?" Ginny asked me.

"Don't worry Gin everything is okay, I'm just going to the bathroom," I said quietly.

"Okay," She mumbled and lay down. I sighed a breath of relief and made my way to the door. I carefully closed the door behind me. I quietly went down the stairs and saw Ron signaling me to come outside.

I walked outside to see my brothers all crowded around the Ford Anglia. Oh Merlin I can already see how badly this could end. We get into Dad's car and Fred drove. The car went up in the air and we started to make our way towards Surrey.

"Don't forget to turn on the invisibility feature," I reminded them and George immediately hit the button.

We flew for a while until we finally arrived at Harry's street. The entire street was dark and I checked all houses until I made out a mailbox with the word Dursley on it.

"There it is," I pointed. "Number 4 Privet Drive!"

Fred drove towards the one window that was barred.

"Oh I'm going to kill the Dursley's," I muttered. "Look what they've done to his window."

"Calm down Abby," Fred and George rolled their eyes. "We're getting him away now."

Harry was standing by the window staring at us when Ron grinned, "Hiya Harry!"

"Ron?" Harry asked looking shocked. "Abby? Fred? George? What are you all doing here?"

"Recusing you of course," I rolled my eyes and Harry smiled at me. "Now come on, get your trunk!"

Harry quickly packed his things and Ron told him to step back. Ron attached a hook to the metal bars on Harry's window and Fred started turning the car around. The bars flew off the window and Fred quickly reversed back so Harry can put his trunk in the boot.