𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"Come on Weasleys!" Mum yelled. "We're leaving for Diagon Alley."

Multiple people shuffled down the stairs until we were all gathered around our fireplace.

"Right here we are Harry, you go first dear," Mum ushered him toward the fireplace.

"But Harry's never travelled by floo powder before Mum," Ron interjected.

Harry turned to me and asked, "Floo powder?"

Before I could answer Harry, Mum said to Ron, "Okay then well you go first to show Harry how it's done."

Ron stepped into the fireplace, took a handful of floo powder and yelled, "Diagon Alley!"

Within seconds he was gone and Harry stepped back quickly. He looked so scared and turned to me. Noticing I wasn't phased by this, worried him more.

"You see! It's quite easy dear don't be afraid. Come," Mum called out to Harry but he didn't budge. I nudged him gently forward and he reluctantly stepping into the fireplace.

Harry took some floo powder in his hand and Mum quickly said, "Don't forget to speak very clearly. Very clearly!"

"Good luck Harry," I smiled as we all stepped back, waiting for Harry to disappear.

The words that came out of Harry's mouth immediately caused me to face-palm. Harry yelled something that sounded like, "Diagonally."

He then disappeared and Mum turned to me, "What did he say dear?"

"I think he said Diagonally Mum," I giggled.

"Oh I thought so," Mum said softly. "Alright then. We'll hopefully see Harry when we get there. Who's next?"

"I'll go with Gin, Mum," I suggested and Ginny eagerly came forward and joined me in the fireplace.

Grabbing some floo powder I held onto Ginny and yelled, "Diagon Alley!"

There was a whooshing sensation and we were in Diagon Alley. I brushed off some dust from Ginny's clothes and we patiently waited for the rest of the family. Ron was already standing waiting for us.

"Where's Harry?" He asked peering behind me.

I rolled my eyes, "He didn't pronounce our destination right. Merlin knows where he is right now."

Eventually the whole family arrived and we split into pairs to get all our school supplies. We were to get everything except our books and then meet Mum and Dad by Flourish and Blotts.

I got paired with Ginny and she excitedly pulled me to Ollivander's to get her wand. We stepped inside and greeted Mr Ollivander.

"Ahh Ms Weasley and I assume also Ms Weasley?" Ollivander asked and Ginny nodded. "Here to get your first wand?"

Ginny nodded again and Ollivander quickly turned back into the shop to look for a wand. He returned with several boxes and asked Ginny to test them.

While she was swishing a wand around, Ollivander turned to me, "How is your wand treating you? Laurel wood with a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾ inches and pliant flexibility, correct?"

"Oh it's brilliant sir!" I nodded and Ollivander chuckled. His attention went back to Ginny when suddenly the room glowed and Ginny's hair stood up.

"Think that's the one," Ollivander winked and Ginny stared down at her new wand. I didn't catch the entire description except that the wand was made from Yew wood.

I paid Mr Ollivander and we left the shop to go get some second hand robes for Gin.

After a while, we finished all of our requirements except our books so we made our way to Flourish and Blotts.