𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Walking back from the Quidditch try-outs, we passed through our usual short-cut back to Gryffindor Tower.

"Do you hear something?" Harry raised his eyebrows. He lifted the tapestry in front of us, only to reveal a blushing Ginny and Dean.

"Oh Merlin!" I laughed. The two of them jumped back from their embrace quickly, now standing meters apart.

"What the bloody hell do you two think you're doing?" Ron shouted.

I immediately came to Ginny's defense and put my hand on my brother's shoulder, "It's okay Ron. She's old enough now."

Harry beside me also seemed to turn red but from anger... Jealousy?

"No she bloody well is not. She is fifteen! I don't want to find my own sister snogging people in public! Do you think I want people saying my sister's a—"

"A what?" Ginny and I chorused angrily.

"A what exactly, Ronald?" Ginny stormed up to our brother.

"Leave him, Ginny. He didn't mean it," I narrowed my eyebrows at Ron. "Right, Ron?"

Before he could answer Ginny smacked his chest, "Just because he's never snogged anyone in his life, just because the best kiss he's ever had is from Auntie Muriel—"

Ron went even more red. He looked as though he was about to blow steam out his ears. Harry stood beside me speechless. Poor Dean didn't know what to do with himself.

"Ginny!" I exclaimed. "That's enough both of you."

"No, no it is not enough!" Ginny cried out. "I am sick and tired of you two treating me as though I am a child. Ron you had nothing to say about Harry and Cho, Scarlett and Fred or Gia and Cedric. Merlin even Hermione and Viktor Krum snogged without anyone opening their mouths to criticize their age. Even Abby—"

"Okay," I emphasised the word. "Let's not do this anymore."

Ginny nearly angrily exposed my past relationship. My mind flinched at the word 'past' in my thoughts. Good thing Harry and Ron were too distracted to notice.

Ron stormed away angrily with Harry hot on his trail. There was an unsettling tension in the air.

"Don't worry guys, he'll calm down in the next few days. You know how he is. Just stay here until you calm down too," I told Ginny. I gave Dean a reassuring smile and tried to catch up with Harry and Ron.

I entered the Common Room closely after the two of them, greeting the girls sitting on the couches.

"What's happened?" Hermione asked quickly, seeing all of our expressions. Ron angrily stormed past her, ignoring her question.

"We accidentally caught Ginny and Dean on our way back from the try-outs," I explained.

Scarlett snorted, "That must've all gone over really well with Ron."

"Actually he seemed to be angrier when Ginny exploded on him about the rest of us and especially when she mentioned Hermione and Viktor Krum," I grinned suggestively.

Hermione's face flushed, "I'll try go speak to him."

                          ~~~

"You know it seemed as though Cormac McLaggen couldn't take his eyes off you at Slughorn's dinner," Ginny wiggled her eyebrows to me.

I rolled my eyes, "I rather think his attention was all on Hermione. Don't worry Mione, you can have him!"

"Please, Ab, he's all yours," Hermione forced an innocent smile. "And here he comes now!"