𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

"What do you mean?" Harry asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "This book?"

"N-Nevermind," I said quietly and looked down at my plate of food again.

"What's this, Potter?" Malfoy struts over and picks up the diary. I had a horrified expression on my face. If Malfoy especially opened the diary and wrote to Tom, he would definitely tell Malfoy all the things I've said about him.

If it was a few days ago I wouldn't think that Tom would say anything but since I tried to get rid of the diary, he won't trust me anymore.

Ink had spilt all over the diary and all over Harry's bag and just as Malfoy was about to opened it, Harry yelled, "Petrificus Totalus!"

Malfoy fell down onto the floor with a loud thud. Harry grabbed the diary and left Malfoy laying on the floor. Percy angrily came up to Harry and his words were muffled in my brain. At least Malfoy can't speak to Tom now... but Harry can.

I need to think of a plan to get the diary from Harry, I don't think he would be too happy if he knew I told Tom everything about his life. I got pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Percy say, "10 points from Gryffindor."

                        ~~~

A couple days had passed and Harry still had the diary. I was so anxious to know if Tom had told Harry everything I told him.

I sat in the common room with all my friends when Ron, Hermione and Harry got up and said that they were going to visit Hagrid. A few minutes after they left, Scarlett got up, "Gia and I are going to go to study by the library. Are you coming?"

I shook my head, "I've got my charms book here and no one is around so I'll stay here."

The girls left and my eyes shifted to Harry and Ron's dormitory. I looked around to make sure that no one was actually in the common room and I quickly ran up to their dorm.

Luckily the boys' dormitory doesn't have the same enchantment as the girls' dormitory so I could easily walk up the stairs.

As soon as I got into their dorm, I saw 5 beds and didn't know where Harry would even hide the diary. Frankly, I didn't even know where Harry slept. I'm sure he wouldn't have put it somewhere out in the open where anyone could find it.

It felt like I searched for hours and the boys' dorm was turned upside down. I frantically looked for the diary throughout the whole dorm and almost screamed in frustration. I whispered, "Where are you?"

My eyes shifted down to the floor and in all the chaos I saw the diary on the floor under one of the beds. I grinned and picked up the diary. I left the dorm and went into my dorm.

I grabbed a quill, dipped it in ink and started writing.

Tom.

Ahh Abigail. I knew you'd return to me.

Just tell me what I need to do in order for you not to reveal my secrets. What did you tell Harry?

We will get to that eventually. For now, you will do everything I say.

                        ~~~

"What the bloody hell happened to our dorm?" Ron yelled. I was sitting on a couch in the common room with Gia and Scarlett after they returned from the library.

"What happened bub?" I asked innocently.

"Our whole dorm is a mess. Someone must've come in and ruined everything," Dean sighed. I hadn't even realized the rest of their dorm came into the common room.