𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

When I woke up the next morning I took a quick shower then got dressed in my robes. I saw that Gia and Scarlett were still sleeping.

Then I realized that the fourth girl was the girl I met on the train, Hermione. I smiled politely to her as I watched her get ready and quickly exit the dorm with a pile of books in her hands.

I then turned to see Gia and Scarlett still asleep, although I don't know how.

"Hmm what a shame it would be if someone woke them from their peaceful sleep," I thought to myself.

Well that's exactly what I did.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP!! ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. WE NEED TO GO EAT BREAKFAST THEN GO TO CLASS. COME ON. GET UP!" I shouted taking turns in hitting each of them repeatedly.

After a good 10 minutes of me hitting them with my pillow, they woke up. I was worried that they were mad but immediately they started laughing. They got dressed in their robes and we joined arms and walked down together.

When we got to the Great Hall, I ate a bowl of cereal and drank orange juice and I was ready to go.

Just as I was about to get up the witch from yesterday, Professor McGonagall, came and handed everyone their class schedules. Once I got mine I saw I had double potions and double charms. I grabbed my things and Gia and Scarlett, taking them away from the table (much to their disapproval) and went to look for the Potions class.

I watched as Harry and Ron trailed behind us. I sat down at the front of the class with Gia. Scarlett sat in the table next to us with Hermione. I noticed that Hermione was already in the class before we arrived. The professor soon came in and shut all the windows off and suddenly it was colder. The professor put some things on his desk then turned back to us.

"I'm Professor Snape your Potions teacher. There's no need for discussion in my class," He said slowly and suddenly the whole class stopped talking.

"Very well. Turn to page 46 and brew the potion with the person next to you. These will be your partners for the rest of the year. For homework you have to write paragraph of 15 lines on the uses and symptoms of this potion. Homework is due in 3 days. You may begin," Snape announced and pointed to the cabinet where we needed to get our supplies.

Brewing with Gia was really easy. She's really smart and catches on quickly. On the other hand, I am horrible at potions and I can't say I like the professor very much either...

I looked to my side to see Scarlett and Hermione flying through their potion and laughing at me failing to understand what to do. I stuck my tongue out in response.

I turned behind me to see Harry and Ron sitting together looking in horror as their potion overflew. I watched as Snape glared at Harry from his desk and I could already tell he doesn't seem fond of Harry. If I'm being honest, it was probably Ron's fault that their potion didn't work out.

I laughed to myself quietly. Not too quietly apparently because I saw Professor Snape approaching me.

"Something funny, Ms Weasley?" He said in a monotone voice and I shook my head quickly.

He nodded and then walked back to his desk. I sighed, grateful I wasn't in trouble as Snape didn't seem like the most lenient person... Thankfully class was over. I then made my way to charms.