𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

Wow hello it has been a while. I took a much needed break to focus on my mental health and I'm feeling a lot better. Happy 2021! It's crazy to me to think that I started writing this book in the 6th grade and now I'm going into the 11th. I hope you enjoy the chapter and thank you for 8.5k reads :)

                         ~~~

"I can't believe that they were willing to expel Harry," Gia sighed.

We were all aboard the Hogwarts Express on our way to our fifth schooling year.

"Well no one in the ministry believes Harry's word after last year," Scarlett explained slowly, not wanting to receive a bad reaction from Gia.

"They're right not believing that bloke," Seamus rolled his eyes. "No one in their right minds would believe You-Know-Who's back."

I smacked Seamus on the back of his head. He turned to look at me, "What the bloody hell was that for?"

"You know what that was for," I snapped. "Harry is like a brother to me. Anything negative you say about him, you say about me."

Seamus didn't care for my words, "You can't truly believe Potter's telling the truth, do you?"

"Of course I do, I trust Harry with my life," I crossed my arms over my chest.

"What proof does Potter even have?"

"His word!" I narrowed my eyes at Seamus. "That is more than enough for me."

"I think it's a load of rubbish. My mum does too. It was all a misunderstanding," Seamus moved further away from Neville's new plant in his lap, realizing how close he was to it.

"What, do you think Cedric Diggory just accidentally died?" I said furiously. "No, You-Know-Who killed him!"

Gia winced and I knew I had gone too far. She collapsed into her seat and pursed her lips. Scarlett shot me a look.

"Sorry Gia," I whispered. "This is not over Finnegan."

Gia turned to look at the window, "We're here now."

Seamus dragged Dean and walked further ahead than us to get into a carriage with some Hufflepuff boys from our year.

"Guess you're stuck with us, Neville," Scarlett put her arm around Neville's neck and started walking.

Gia and I followed suit and got onto the carriage with my brother, Harry, Hermione and a blonde girl I recognized from Ginny's grade. Her name was Luna Lovegood.

I said quietly to Ron, "What's going on with Harry?"

"Just Malfoy," Ron replied.

Before I could ask what happened, Hermione said, "Everyone this is Loony Lovegood."

My eyes widened and I kicked Hermione's foot. She corrected herself, "Luna Lovegood."

Hermione's cheeks turned bright red.

"I like your earrings, radish's are delicious," I smiled at Luna.

Hermione added, "That's also an interesting necklace."

"It's a charm, actually," Luna explained to Hermione. "Keeps away the nargles."

"What are nargles?" Ron whispered and I just shrugged. The carriage then started moving and we were off to the castle.

In the distance I saw Malfoy and his goons get into another carriage. His gaze didn't disappear until we turned the corner.

At the castle, I was about to walk into the Great Hall for the feast when I was whisked aside quickly.