𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

The windows slammed shut in Professor Lupin's classroom as Professor Snape walked forward.

What's Snape doing here?

"Turn to page 394," Snape instructed us and I immediately paged through my Defense Against the Dark Arts textbook.

Harry spoke up, "Excuse me sir, Where's Professor Lupin?"

"That's not really your concern, is it, Potter?" Snape answered coldly. "Your Professor finds himself incapable of teaching at present time. Turn to page 394."

"Werewolves?" Hermione asked. I hadn't even seen her come into the lesson. "But sir, we've just begun learning about redcaps and hinkypunks. We're not meant to start nocturnal beasts for weeks."

"Quiet," Snape demanded. "Now which one of you can tell me the difference between an Animagus and a werewolf?"

Hermione raised her hand but Snape ignored her.

"Please sir," She begged. "An Animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal. A werewolf has no choice. With each full moon where he transforms, he know longer remembers who he is. He'd kill his best friend if he crossed his path... Furthermore the werewolf only responds to the call of its own kind."

On cue, Malfoy in the desk beside me howls. Snape rested his hands together, "Thank you, Mr Malfoy. That's the second time you have spoken out of turn Ms Granger. Are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?"

There was an immediate uproar with the class. Everyone, even the Slytherins were shouting at Professor Snape for insulting Hermione like that. Hermione's eyes were watering and Snape ignored all of us, "As an antidote to your ignorance, and on my desk, by Monday morning, two rolls of parchment on the werewolf, with particular emphasis on recognizing it."

I groaned loudly. Snape quickly turned to me, "Is there a problem Ms Weasley?"

I opened my mouth, "As a matter of fact—"

Gia kicked me under the table, "—No, sir, there isn't."

Snape continued to teach the lesson and I almost fell asleep. It was so odd to be learning about something that we wouldn't reach in our syllabus yet. Bloody, Snape.

~~~

Today Gryffindor was playing a match against Hufflepuff. The team was meant to play Slytherin but because Malfoy is injured, they're playing Hufflepuff instead.

It was a rather gloomy day and rain was pouring down. Nonetheless, everyone took their seats in the stand and watched the game begin.

Gia had brought an umbrella so the three of us were huddled underneath it, cheering Harry on. Lightening struck a player and she started tumbling towards the ground.

I kept my eye on the chasers and admired their teamwork. They were scoring a couple points for Gryffindor.

Harry and the Hufflepuff seeker ascended into the sky and I couldn't see them anymore because of the clouds.

I looked up to see the Hufflepuff seeker fell straight down and nearly fell off his broom when he managed to get control of his broom.

"Where's Harry?" I asked frantically.

I couldn't see where Harry was at all. Suddenly, we saw a body falling fast down. Everyone around us gasped. I saw Dumbledore stand up and Harry was lowered to the ground lightly.

We all ran down to find that Harry was passed out. Fred and George rushed him to the Hospital Wing and we all sat around his bed waiting for Harry to wake up.