𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

**Ron's POV**

"Oi!" I tapped Scarlett with the edge of my drumstick. "Have you seen my sister?"

She looked at Gia and her eyes widened, "We thought you'd know where she was. We haven't seen her for days."

I lay my drumstick on my plate. What the bloody hell? Where is my sister?

"You two haven't seen Abby have you?" I turned to Fred and George. They both shook their heads. Something must be wrong.

"Let's go look for her," Harry suggested.

I sighed, "How? You heard McGonagall, we have to be escorted by a teacher at all times."

Harry thought for a moment and said, "Well I think our best shot will probably be Lockhart. We can find a way to persuade him into taking us to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom."

I nodded and lunch soon ended. Luckily enough, Lockhart escorted Harry and I to our History of Magic lesson and we had almost just made it to the bathroom before McGonagall stopped us.

She narrowed her eyes at us, "Where do you two think you're going?"

Harry stuttered, "We wanted to go visit Hermione in the Hospital Wing."

That excuse was no use, visiting the Hospital Wing was recently banned. There's no way McGonagall would believe us. I looked up at her and saw her eyes soften.

"Well then I guess I'll make an exception just this once. Follow me," She turned swiftly on her heel and walked into the direction of the Hospital Wing. Harry and I sighed and quickly walked after her.

We walked into the Hospital Wing and made our way towards Hermione's bed. Since Madam Pomfrey was there to watch us, McGonagall left.

Harry and I both sat by Hermione's bed and I sighed. We had to stay here for a bit to make our story seem convincing. Not that we didn't want to visit Hermione of course.

Harry replaced Hermione's wilted flowers with fresh flowers. He frowned, "Wish you were here Hermione, we need you... now more than ever."

Harry was right. We needed Hermione's help to figure out who was opening the Chamber of Secrets and I need her to help us find my sister.

Harry all of a sudden pulled out a piece of parchment and I furrowed my eyebrows, "What's that?"

"Ron..." Harry breathed out. "This is why Hermione was in the library that day she was attacked. Come on!"

I followed Harry out of the Hospital Wing as he explained what was on the parchment. Hermione figured it out! The Chamber of Secret's monster was a Basilisk.

We were on our way to the staff room but as soon as we got there we saw the teachers all huddled around and talking to each other.

"What's going on Harry?" I whispered and tried to get a better look of the situation. Harry shrugged.

"As you can see, the heir of Slytherin has left another message. Our worst fear has been realized. A student has been taken by the monster, into the Chamber itself!" McGonagall cried out. "Students must be sent home. I'm afraid this is the end of Hogwarts."

"What does it say on the wall?" I whispered but Harry couldn't answer me again.

Lockhart suddenly walked forward happily and asked what he had missed.

Snape hissed, "A girl has been snatched by the monster Lockhart your moment has come at last."

"My moment?" Lockhart stuttered.

"Weren't you saying just last night that you've known all along where the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets is?" Snape raised his eyebrows.

Lockhart's eyes widened and McGonagall cleared her throat, "That's settled then. We'll leave you to deal with the monster, Gilderoy. Your skills after all are legend."

Lockhart hesitated before smiling, "Very well. I'll just be in my office... getting umm getting ready."

Madam Pomfrey turned to McGonagall with a heartbroken expression, "Who is it that the monster's taken, Minerva?"

McGonagall gulped, "Abby Weasley."

My mouth dropped and I almost fell over. My twin sister has been taken into the chamber. The teachers all left and we could see the wall more clearly now.

It was written in blood and said, 'Her skeleton will lie in the chamber forever'

I started hyperventilating quietly and whispered, "Abby."

~~~

**Ginny's POV**

"What's going on?" I asked Percy. Professor McGonagall asked us all to come down to the common room. It was late at night and I was still in my pajamas.

I got woken up by the Gryffindor prefect and told to come downstairs where I saw my family waiting for me.

My brothers were all here except for Ron and Abby wasn't here either.

"I'm afraid I have some bad news," Professor McGonagall pursed her lips and looked at us.

"What is it then?" George asked raising his eyebrows. "I'd like to go back to sleep Professor."

"A tragedy has occurred tonight. I am not sure where your brother Mr Weasley is so let me just get on with it," Professor McGonagall signed. "There has been another attack but not in the way we all know."

"What happened Professor? Where's our sister?" Percy got up.

Professor McGonagall cleared her throat, "Tonight under the previous message saying that the chamber has been opened, a new message appeared that said 'Her skeleton will lie in the chamber forever.' The person the message was referring to was Ms Weasley."

"What does she mean, Percy?" I whispered but he never answered me. His face paled.

"I'm sorry, what?" Fred and George chorused.

Percy's face continued to pale, "You're saying our sister has been taken into the Chamber of Secrets?"

My eyes went wide. What?

"I'm afraid so," McGonagall said. "Hogwarts will be closing tomorrow and you all will be returning to your family tomorrow."

"What about Abby?" I said quietly. Professor McGonagall turned back to look at me.

"I'm sorry?" She asked politely.

"What about our sister? You said we were all returning to our families but what about Abby? Are you just going to leave her?" I said slowly making eye contact with the professor.

"As we are unaware where the Chamber is, we are trying our best to retrieve Ms Weasley," She said. "I'm truly sorry."

She walked out of the common room and left my siblings and I in absolute shock.

"I should go owl Mum and Dad to tell them," Percy said awkwardly and walked upstairs to his dorm.

Fred, George and I sat in silence for a while before George put a hand on my shoulder, "You should get some sleep Gin. Go up to your dorm."

"I'm not going anywhere without Abby," I crossed my arms. Fred looked at George and back at me.

"Come on Gin, you'll feel better if you go to bed," Fred smiled softly.

"No," I huffed. "You two can sleep. I'm staying right here."

The twins reluctantly left me and I stared at the portrait hole, waiting... although I'm not sure what I was waiting for.