𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

**Ron's POV**

Dad ran into the tent with a worried expression on his face, "Stop! Stop it! We've got to get out of here. Now!"

I furrowed my eyebrows and followed Harry and Hermione out of the tent. Blimey, everyone was running all over the place.

I heard someone yell, "Get out! It's the Death Eaters!"

"Get back to the Portkey, everybody, and stick together!" Dad demanded.

Hermione grabbed onto Harry and I. I remembered that Abby's friend Scarlett spent the day with her other friend Giana so at least that was one less person to worry about.

Dad turned to my brothers, "Fred, George! Ginny and Abby are your responsibility."

Ginny instantly moved closer to the twins.

"Wait!" I objected. "Where's Abby?"

Dad's face paled as he looked around and saw that my sister wasn't with us.

"Bill, Charlie, find her!" Dad instructed my other brothers and they nodded. "Percy, come with me. As for everyone else, go!"

I ran as fast as I could with my mind generating horrible thoughts about my sister.

**Abby's POV**

"Wait!" I called after him.

There was chaos all around me. People running around everywhere, grabbing their belongings. I could hear screaming but all I could focus on was the boy in front of me.

"Weasley," He said earnestly. "What do you want?"

"What's going on? Where are you going?"

He rolled his eyes impatiently, "I'm not sure if you can tell but something is happening and I can't find my parents anywhere."

I turned back to see that my family's tent was far from my view, "Let me help you."

"Fine, Weasley, but don't slow me down and don't expect me to protect you," Malfoy sighed.

I followed Malfoy through the crowd as he tried to find his parents. My eyes were scanning the crowd for my family as well but there was no sign of them.

While we were running, an old man suddenly stopped me, "Where do you think you are going, little girl?"

He clamped his hand over my wrist and I couldn't move. He smiled evilly at me. His teeth were all rotten and yellow. His dark eyes felt as if they were staring into my soul.

"P-please let me go," I stuttered. I tried to appear strong but I don't think it worked.

He shook his head, "I think you're coming with me."

He started to drag me away and my eyes filled with fear.

"Let me go!" I demanded. "Help!"

Everyone around me seemed too focus on their own fleeing to help me. My eyes flickered quickly to see the campsite catching on fire and several masked men marching around all the tents.

"Leave her alone you scum," A voice yelled and the old man before me let go of his grip and turned to look at the person who spoke.

To my relief, it was Malfoy. Just then, a whole group of wizards ran past us and the old man fell onto the floor, trampled by the wizards.

Malfoy grabbed my other hand, "I told you not to slow me down, Weasley, we need to get to safety."

"Thank you—" My breath was shaking from what just happened.