𝗴𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲

"Yes!" I cheered. I danced around the kitchen with a letter in my hand.

The Beckmann's owl titled its head watching me.

"What's happening?" Ron whispered to Ginny at the table.

It was breakfast and my entire family was here. Bill and Charlie were even here at the Burrow and were staying in their old rooms as the Quidditch World Cup was approaching fast.

"Scarlett can come with us," I grinned. "She'll come tomorrow through the Floo Network."

"That's lovely," Mum put her hand out to take the letter from me. "We're also expecting Harry and Hermione right?"

Ron nodded, "We'll need to go get Harry from his uncle's house on the weekend."

"And Hermione?" I looked up from my plate.

"No," Ron shook his head. "Her parents are going to drop her off tomorrow."

"Brilliant."

I saw the Beckmann's owl interacting with Ron's owl, Pig and eventually fly back to her owners.

                        ~~~

I jumped up at the sound of a voice, "Hello?"

I was peacefully sleeping on the couch by the fireplace only to be woken up. I grabbed the nearest thing to me, which turned out to be a pillow, and held it in front of me as a shield.

"Is that what you're going to fight me with?" Scarlett smirked. She crossed her arms over her chest.

I lowered the pillow and rolled my eyes, "I didn't know it was you."

I hugged Scarlett and our attention shifted when we heard a honk come from outside.

"Hermione's here!" I smiled. "Perfect timing."

We walked outside the Burrow to see Hermione exiting her parent's car and grabbing a bag from the boot.

"Welcome to the Burrow," I gestured to the house behind me.

"Happy to be here," Hermione laughed. "Where's Ronald and Harry?"

I linked my arms with Scarlett and Hermione and walked inside the Burrow. I showed the girls to my room with Ginny and they dropped their bags by the cupboard.

"We're going to get Harry tomorrow," I explained.

Scarlett sat with me on my bed and Hermione sat with Ginny. Mum said she'd put some mattresses for the girls later tonight.

Hermione and Ginny instantly started whispering between each other. I sighed and lay down on my bed. Scarlett flopped down next to me and I turned to look at her, "How were your parents this summer? Better?"

Scarlett bit her lip, "Getting worse, actually. Don't worry, I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself."

I frowned, "But you don't need to—"

"Mum said it's time for lunch," Ron rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. "Hi Hermione."

"Hello Ronald," Hermione's eyes twinkled. They are SO going to get together. I'm definitely going to make that happen.

We walked downstairs and sat at the table. I told everyone to sit in a specific order which made Hermione and my brother sit next to each other. Ron glared at me and started to eat his food.

"Something bothering you, bub?" I smiled innocently.

Ron grumbled, "No."

Scarlett smirked beside me and Dad started chatting to us about the Quidditch World Cup.