𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

A few months later, it was the day before my birthday and I was walking with Hermione to Potions when Pansy Parkinson approached us.

"What do you want, Parkinson?" I gave her a bored look.

"Stay out of this, Weasley," she sneered. "This is for Granger."

She handed Hermione a copy of something and when I looked over I saw that it was Witch Weekly. Hermione's face dropped while she was holding the magazine. I took the magazine from her to see what was going on.

Inside, was an article published by Rita Skeeter claiming that Hermione was brewing a love potion and was in a relationship with both Harry and Viktor Krum. Pansy herself gave an awful statement about Hermione.

My hand shot to my pocket where my wand was and I took it out, ready do jinx Pansy when I heard a deep voice behind me say, "Ms Weasley... I suggest you do not do anything foolish if you do not want me to deduct 50 points from Gryffindor. Get inside, now."

Snape's voice rang in my ears and I slowly put my wand back in my pocket. Pansy smirked at me and walked into the classroom. I tried desperately to control my urge to punch her in the face but luckily I managed to get through the Potion's lesson without harming anyone.

~~~

"Oh would you wake up already!" I felt someone frantically shaking me awake.

"What's going on?" I rubbed my eyes and sat up in my bed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" All the girls in the dorm yelled and I almost fell out of my bed from the noise.

I beamed at all my best friends shoving a whole pile of sweets onto my bed, "Thank you so much!"

I reached over to grab a cauldron cake and bit into it quickly. It was so delicious. Hermione beside me sighed, "I really would've suggested eating breakfast first."

I waved her off and finished the cauldron cake but realized she was right and the rest of the sweets could wait until later.

We all walked to the Great Hall and I immediately saw Ginny, Harry and Ron sitting at the Gryffindor table.

"Happy birthday, bub!" I have Ron a hug from behind.

"You too," He responded with his mouth full of food.

Harry and Ginny also wished me happy birthday and I started to eat my breakfast.

A few hours later, we were sitting in Defense Against the Dark Arts. I was so happy to be getting all this attention from everyone, being a girl with seven siblings I'll take all the attention I can get.

Parvati Patil walked past my table with Malfoy and said, "Happy birthday, Abby!"

I smiled and replied, "Thank you!"

Malfoy beside me looked at me bewildered, "It's your birthday?"

I simply nodded and turned my head to look at the front of the class. Malfoy spoke again, "Why didn't you say anything? Friends give each other presents and we're friends remember?"

I laughed, "I know we're friends but I don't need anything more. Besides you already bought me that quill for Christmas and it's one of the best presents I've ever received."

Malfoy blushed slightly and didn't speak more after that.

The lesson then ended quickly, Moody assigned us with some reading to do and just as I was about to get up from my seat, I felt someone pull on my arm.

"Meet me at the Astronomy Tower tonight during dinner," Malfoy looked at me seriously.

I raised my eyebrow in question but he quickly added, "It's a surprise."