𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

We all immediately cheered when we saw Cedric emerge from the champions tent. The dragon Cedric would be facing looked like a Swedish Short-Snout. At this moment, I was thankful for Charlie always ranting about dragons when we were younger.

I knew that the Swedish Short-Snout had less deaths to his name and that seemed to reassure Gia. I left out the part that the dragon's blue fire is so hot, it can burn you to a pile of ash in seconds.

Gia was holding onto my hand tightly, "Do you think this dragon is very dangerous?"

I squeezed her hand, "Cedric's going to be okay."

Cedric narrowly avoided his dragon and Ludo Bagman was commenting on everything that was happening.

I watched Cedric transfigure a rock into a Labrador. The dragon got distracted by this and started to try grab the Labrador while Cedric snuck past to try retrieve the egg.

The crowd cheered loudly which turned out to be a mistake. The dragon got bored of the Labrador and turned back to focus his attention on Cedric.

When Cedric was trying to get away, after he retrieved the egg, the dragon shot out blue fire and it hit the side of his face.

My hand felt like it was broken by Gia's grip but I didn't say anything because I knew she was scared.

Cedric barely managed to get away from the dragon but kept holding onto the egg. Cedric was instantly met with Madam Pomfrey who healed his wounds.

Gia ran down from the stands to go to meet Cedric and sat next to him while Madam Pomfrey treated him.

While all this was happening, Charlie and the others had placed a new dragon in the arena. This time it was a Common Welsh Green. Fleur had hardly the challenge that Cedric had.

She quickly casted a sleeping trance onto the dragon and easily managed to grab the egg. After she had the egg in her hands, the dragon suddenly let out a snore that produced fire and some fire had caught onto Fleur's skirt.

Fleur didn't even look phased and she extinguished the flames before returning to the champions tent.

Next came Viktor Krum which meant that Harry would be last. Krum's dragon was a Chinese Fireball.

Krum approached the dragon and used a Conjunctivitis curse. The dragon was blinded and Krum managed to get the egg. The dragon was stumbling all around the arena and crushed some of its real eggs in the process and some points were taken off his final score.

It was finally time for Harry's try. I was cheering loudly for him and gave him a thumbs up. He was going to be facing the most dangerous dragon of the four, the Hungarian Horntail.

Harry summoned his Firebolt and within seconds he was in the air. Harry was flying up and managed to lure the dragon away from the eggs. Before any of us could even realize what was happening, Harry had seized the golden egg.

While he was trying to leave, the dragon had shot out some fire and Harry tried to dodge the hit but was unsuccessful. He hit his shoulder on a rock but nonetheless, Harry got the egg. The whole audience cheered loudly.

Hermione, Ron and I ran down into the champions tent and found all of them together finishing their conversation with Ludo Bagman.

"Harry that was brilliant!" I wrapped my arms around him. "How's your shoulder?"

He moved it around easily to demonstrate, "Madam Pomfrey already fixed it up."

Hermione hugged Harry as well. Harry's head turned to my brother and Ron gulped.