𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

"I bet it's Malfoy," Harry shrugged.

"What do you mean?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm almost sure he's the heir of Slytherin," Harry said.

"Oh."

"It makes sense," Harry further explained. "His entire family was in Slytherin, his father worked for Voldemort— sorry, for You-Know-Who and he clearly is a pure blood supremacist."

"I agree with you Harry," Ron nodded. "But we need proof."

Hermione smiled, "I got it! How about a polyjuice potion?"

"A what?" We all chorused.

"It's a potion that can transform you into another person for an hour. Although it's terribly hard to brew and will take a while," Hermione bit her lip.

"Well what do we need to do first?" Ron asked.

"First we need to get into the restricted section of the library," Hermione admitted.

"And how do you guys plan on doing that?" I laughed.

Harry looked at us seriously, "I have a plan."

                         ~~~

A couple days had past and today there was a Quidditch match. Gryffindor vs Slytherin, this is always an interesting match.

This time, the match will be more interesting because Malfoy is now going up against Harry.

We all made our way to the Quidditch pitch and found our places in the stands. I immediately started cheering on Gryffindor as the match began.

The players all shot up to the sky and Slytherin had the quaffle. The chaser made his way towards our keeper, Oliver Wood and tried to get the quaffle through the hoops but Wood quickly stopped him and threw the quaffle to Angelina Johnson.

Angelina raced to the other side of the pitch but a chaser from Slytherin was behind her and knocked the quaffle from her hands. The Slytherins passed the quaffle between themselves and managed to score another 10 points.

The score was now Gryffindor with 30 points and Slytherin with 90 points. We could still win if Harry could get the snitch. My eyes flew to Harry as I watched him fly higher over the pitch. Malfoy quickly followed him and I could see their lips moving but couldn't hear what they were saying.

A gasp escaped my mouth when I saw the bludger make a beeline towards Harry. I screamed, "Harry watch out!"

Harry managed to dodge the bludger but that was too close for my liking. Wood flew by Harry, I'm guessing to ask if he was okay when the bludger turned around and hit Wood, breaking his broom and sending him to the ground.

The bludger passed through Wood's broom and flew towards Harry again and even after Harry continued to dodge it, the bludger didn't leave him alone and started to follow him around the pitch.

"It must be enchanted!" I yelled frantically to Ron. We all watched Harry nervously.

"Blimey!" Hagrid shouted. "Harry's got himself a rouge bludger. That's been tampered with!"

Ron raised his wand and confidently said, "I'll stop it!"

Hermione quickly stopped him and lowered his wand, "No! Even with a proper wand it's too risky! You could hit Harry."

The bludger started to make his way though the stands and made holes in the towers. Finally, Harry managed to lose the bludger as it flew into the Ravenclaw tower.