𝘁𝘄𝗼

The next day I was so excited I was literally bouncing off the walls. I quickly ate breakfast and ran upstairs to change into my best clothes and I didn't want to take my trunk downstairs so I thought of a plan...

"Fred! George!" I call.

"Yes Ab," they said together.

"My arm's sore and I really don't want to carry my trunk down so please can you do it for me?" I say looking up from under my eyelashes. No one I know can resist that face.

"Ok," George says.

"Only this time," Fred says rolling his eyes. Although I think he knows this time won't be the last time.

"Thank you!" I say, hugging them then I skipped downstairs.

When I was skipping I heard Fred say to George,"Did she really just skip?"

And I started laughing.

After an hour we were all set and made our to Kings Cross Station. Once we arrived I was a bit nervous but Mom told me not to worry and it was very simple.

When we got to the station we made our way to the platform and because I'm the bravest between Ron and I, I went first and I was amazed at how many people there were.

Fred, George and Ron said goodbye to Mum and Dad and went on the train to find a compartment. I said goodbye to Ginny and gave her the biggest hug ever humanly possible.

I quickly followed Ron onto the train and we found a compartment with a boy inside. He looked lonely so we asked if we could sit with him and he smiled and gestured for us to sit. Fred and George passed by our compartment with their friend Lee Jordan and introduced themselves to the boy sitting with us.
Turns out he was Harry Potter!

The twins and Lee left and we carried on talking with Harry. We were interrupted by a girl with big bushy brown hair asking us if we have seen a toad. She caught a glimpse of Harry and sat down next to us.

"Oh my gosh, you're Harry Potter! I'm Hermione Granger and you two are?" The girl said.

"Hi Hermione, I'm Abby Weasley and this is my twin brother Ron Weasley," I said.

"Nice to meet you all," Hermione said, "Abby I'm going to change into my robe, do you want to come with me?"

I nodded and left the compartment to change. I started becoming anxious as to what house I would be sorted into. Fred and George informed me of what really happens at the sorting as opposed to what they did to poor Ron. They make up rubbish about the sorting and he believed it so Ron is probably more anxious than I am. All our brothers have been in Gryffindor so that is where I want to be too.

I realized I was stuck in my thoughts and saw that Hermione had left.

"That's odd," I thought and started to walk back to Ron and Harry.

As I arrived back into the compartment, the boys were eating all sorts of junk food. I sat down next to Ron and questioned where he was able to get all these sweets.

"Harry bought it!" He exclaimed and I thanked Harry. I didn't want to eat any of Harry's food and decided to stare out the window instead.

"Hey Abby, catch!" I heard Harry say. Without thinking, I caught what he threw and looked down to see a chocolate frog.

"Have it!" He said.

I bit my lip, "Are you sure Harry?"

He nodded and I gave in, really excited to eat the sweet.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, "I got Rowena Ravenclaw."

I looked to Harry and saw him looking strangely at his card, unable to identify who the man was.