𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝘇𝗸𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗻

"Abby come look!" Fred yelled at me. I walked away from my family and went towards him and George.

"What now?" I smirked.

George grinned, "We shut Percy in the pyramid."

I immediately laughed but covered it up with a cough, "That's so mean, let him out."

"The git deserves it. I don't know how much longer I can hear about him being Head Boy," Fred groaned.

"Mum's going to kill you," I rolled my eyes. "I can't wait."

I turned around and walked to Ginny and Ron.

"What's going on?" Ginny peered her head behind me.

I shrugged, "The usual. Fred and George locked Percy in a pyramid—"

"They did WHAT?" Mum screamed beside me and my eyes went wide.

"Oh no."

"Fred, George!" Mum yelled as she angrily walked towards them. Oops.

"After Mum kills them, they're going to kill me," I face palmed. Bill and Charlie were laughing behind me.

Fred and George walked towards me while glaring. I stepped back into Ron's arms but he moved me away from him.

"Traitor," I narrowed my eyes at my twin.

Before the twins could even open their mouths, a photographer yelled, "Smile for the camera!"

Very relieved, I stood next to Ginny in the front and smiled. The flash went off and Mum turned to scold Fred and George again.

This summer Dad won The Daily Prophet Grand Prize Galleon Draw and we won enough money to take a trip all the way to Egypt to visit our eldest brother Bill.

The trip was so much fun. We had already been in Egypt for a month and today was our last day. We were able to tour all sorts of Egyptian tombs.

~~~

Today we were going to Diagon Alley to get all our school supplies. Since Dad won the draw, Ron's getting a new wand.

We had just finished getting all our school books and made our way inside the Leaky Cauldron. I saw Hermione and ran to hug her.

"How was Egypt?" She asked as she let go of the hug.

"Wicked. How was France?" I grinned.

She smiled, "It was gorgeous."

I looked behind her, "Where are your parents?"

Hermione sat Crookshanks down and the cat immediately started chasing poor unsuspecting Scabbers. I laughed and watched Scabbers run for his life. Ron was yelling at Hermione and she rolled her eyes.

"They've gone for lunch at a muggle restaurant down the street," Hermione explained. "They'll be back to pick me up soon."

Hermione greeted the rest of my family and Ron finally managed to grab her attention, "I'm warning you Hermione! You keep that bloody beast of yours away from Scabbers or I'll turn it into a tea cozy!"

I rolled my eyes and Ginny and I said at the same time, "Shut up, Ron."

Hermione narrowed her eyes at my brother, "It's a cat, Ronald. What do you expect? It's in his nature."

"A cat?" Ron exclaimed. "Is that what they told you? Looks more like a pig with hair if you ask me."

"That's rich coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush," Hermione retorted. I rolled my eyes again, utterly bored with their bickering and looked at the stairs.