𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

I think I put off this chapter because it's the last chapter of the philosopher's stone :(

~~~

"Come on Abby, it's not that hard," Scarlett rolled her eyes.

We are sitting at the library where the girls are trying to help me with potions.

"I'm going to get a Troll for this exam," I groaned and lowered my head onto the table. "I think I might take a nap."

My head was pulled up quickly by Hermione, "Oh no you don't. We have been here for two hours trying to help you. Our final exams are next week. You need to understand your work."

I pouted, "Fine then, continue with this torture."

The girls simultaneously rolled their eyes and carried on trying to help me.

~~~

Final exams had arrived and I hoped all my studying and the girls' effort paid off.

I anxiously sat outside the class for our first exam. It was Charms and I was feeling confident.

Professor Flitwick called us one by one into his classroom and when it was finally my turn, I took a deep breath and walked inside.

The last thing I saw was Ron giving me a thumbs up. Harry and Ron told me that they have been worrying about Snape stealing the philosopher's stone and his involvement with Voldemort.

I didn't want to get involved with these conspiracies and rather focused on studying for these exams. So I guess you could say I was more worried for Ronald when he gets his marks back... or rather worried about Mum's reaction to those marks.

I shuddered at the thought and sat down in the chair opposite Flitwick.

"Very well Ms Weasley, this exam will consist of animating an inanimate object. So please take this pineapple," Flitwick says placing the pineapple in front of me. "and make it dance across my desk."

It sounded a bit strange but I obliged and picked up my wand. I said the incantation while pointing at the pineapple. I watched in awe as the pineapple started dancing across the Professor's desk.

Flitwick applauded, "Excellent Ms Weasley. That is all, you may leave."

"Thank you Professor," I said as I walked out the classroom.

At least that's one exam done.

~~~

After a long week, our exams were finally finished. McGonagall made us turn a mouse into a snuff box and she seemed impressed when I made the box pink.

For Potions, Snape was breathing down my neck putting extra pressure on me while I made a Forgetfulness Potion. Since I couldn't have the girls' help, I think I didn't get the entire potion right. I hoped I would at least pass.

The History of Magic exam was by far the most boring. We had to spend an hour answering questions about a self-stirring cauldron.

What came next shocked me. I went to bed one night and the next morning a prefect woke me up to tell me that Ron and Harry were in the hospital wing.