𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲

"Abigail!" I heard.

Oh no it's Mum, she must know about the prank. She almost never calls me Abigail unless I did something.

"Yes Mum," I answered nervously.

"Come downstairs dear," she said. I quickly go down stairs to see Fred and George trying to keep their laughter in.

Confused I turn and see Percy completely turned pink. His entire body was pink and I also tried to suppress my giggles. Oh right... I hid behind Fred and George so Mum won't see me.

"Abby dear you know I can see you," she said calmly. I frowned and came out from behind them. I smiled innocently at Mum.

"Dears did you do this to your brother?" She asked loudly.

"Yes mum," We all said together.

"Will this happen again?" Mum asked raising her eyebrow.

"No mum," We say and put our heads down.

"Very well, you can go back to your rooms now. Fred and George don't involve your sister in your mischief again," She warned them. I winked at Fred and George. What Mum didn't know was that this was my plan from the start, Fred and George just executed it. I then ran upstairs to my room. I share a room with my younger sister Ginny so we can always be together. Ginny gets nightmares sometimes and I'm the only person who can help her.

"Gin?" I ask coming into the room.
I hear shuffling from her cupboard.

I slowly approach the cupboard and open it carefully and Ginny rolls out. Her mouth is taped shut so I rip the tape off and she screams. She looks at me and we both start laughing.

"What happened?" I asked, still laughing.
Ginny scowls, "Fred and George happened!"

"Wow two pranks in one morning, today's off to a great start," I laughed but Ginny just glared at me.

"Okay well I'm going to Hogwarts soon so do you want to help me pack?" I ask excitedly. Maybe a little too much considering her reaction.

"Oh right, of course I'll help you," She said looking down and fiddling with her shirt. I frown.

"Gin, what's wrong?" I asked, sitting down on her bed next to her.

"I just don't want you to go," she said. I sighed and pulled her into a hug.

"Oh Gin don't worry I'll write you every week. Soon you're going to be at Hogwarts with me. Just wait time will go by fast," I say and smile.

She looks up and says, "Promise?"

I smile and say, "I promise."

So Gin and I started packing all my things and took breaks in between. Once we I finish packing it was at least 12 am. So we crawled into our beds and went to sleep.