𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

"I know it's a dangerous tournament and all," I sipped my Butterbeer lightly. "But at least you don't have to write the end of the year exams."

Harry stared at me dumbfounded, "Are you mental? I'd much rather switch places with you."

I put my finger to my chin as if I was actually giving the offer some thought before saying, "Actually, I'm good."

Harry and I continued to drink our Butterbeer until I said, "I'm sorry I can't spend the whole day with you. Scarlett and I are spying on Gia's date with Cedric."

"Don't worry," Harry laughed. "I've got my invisibility cloak remember? Hermione's with Ron and I'm expecting a response from Sirius."

"Perfect," I smiled. "Now, I've got a date to watch over. Do you want me to get you anything from Honeydukes or Zonkos? Mum gave us some galleons to buy things."

"No, thank you, I'll see you later. Don't irritate Gia too much," Harry grinned and put the invisibility cloak over his head.

"Bye, Harry," I whispered.

I watched as the door of the Three Broomsticks opened by itself and closed, symbolizing that Harry had left.

I walked out the pub myself and onto the streets of Hogsmead. Gia and Cedric are having their date at Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop. I'm on lookout from outside and Scarlett just grabbed a random boy from Beauxbatons to go inside and watch Gia from there.

I crouched down somewhere further away from the shop and luckily, Gia and Cedric were sitting by the window. I watched them for a few minutes and I loved how happy Gia looked.

My head snapped to the side when I heard a voice whisper, "What are you up to, Weasley?"

"Oh, Malfoy, it's you," I frowned. "Nothing. Go away."

Malfoy squatted down beside me, "Is that your friend, Giana, in that shop with Cedric Diggory?"

I sighed impatiently, "Yes, but you're disturbing me."

"This seems a bit strange, spying on your friend, don't you think, Weasley?"

"Would you shut up? I don't want her to see me," I clamped my hand over his mouth. He seemed taken aback by my touch.

He moved my hand off his face, "And she doesn't even know you're doing this? This is rich, I'd love to go fill her in on the details."

Malfoy stood up but I hastily grabbed his arm and pulled him down, "Don't you dare, I'll allow you to stay here with me if you keep quiet."

Malfoy didn't answer so I nodded, satisfied with myself for being able to control him. It took me a few minutes to realize that I still had a hold on his arm so I quickly released my grip.

Everything was going well until I accidentally made eye-contact with Cedric. I watched as he pointed at me and Gia's head turned to show her angry face.

Someone else came into the window view and it was a wide-eyed Scarlett. Gia was holding onto her arm and now glaring at me.

Crud.

She stood up and quickly I said, "Okay, that's enough, get out of here, Malfoy."

This time he didn't argue and left my hiding spot almost immediately. Gia made her way towards me.

I heard a yell from the distance that came from Scarlett, "We've been spotted!"

"Oh, Merlin," I muttered.

Gia grabbed my arm as well before I could get away.

"What is wrong with you two?" She smacked both of our heads. "Do you not have anything better to do than spy on my date?"