𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

**Abby's POV**

I awoke with a start and I started breathing heavily. Where's Tom? Am I still in the Chamber? Am I alive?

There was pain in my entire body but I mustered the strength to sit up. The Chamber seemed empty from what I could see.

A voice behind me whispered painfully, "Abby."

Please don't be Tom. I turned around and my eyes went wide, "Harry!"

"It was me, I opened the Chamber but I swear I didn't mean to. Tom made me," I said breathlessly. I noticed Harry was clutching his arm. "Harry, you're hurt! What happened?"

He quickly covered his injury, "Don't worry about me. You need to get yourself out, Abby. Follow the Chamber and you'll find Ron."

"You're my friend there's no way I'm leaving you here," I shook my head. "Let's just try to help each other up and we can both get out."

"It's no use. I got hurt by the Basilisk, Tom said I only had a minute or so to live," Harry explained and my mouth dropped.

"I'm staying right here with you, Harry," I huffed and scooted closer to him.

Suddenly we heard a squawk from above us. There was a beautiful bird that looked like fire making its way towards us. He planted himself right by Harry and walked closer to him.

"You were brilliant Fawkes. I just wasn't quick enough," Harry sighed.

Tears welled up in my eyes at the thought of Harry dying. This is all my fault. The only reason I could think of that Harry and Ron were even down here is because of me. They should've let me die instead of Harry.

Fawkes lowered its head and dropped a tear onto Harry's wound. It instantly started to heal and I smiled through my tears.

"Of course!" Harry said quietly. "Phoenix tear's have healing powers. Thanks!"

I giggled and Harry looked at me, "It's alright Abby, it's over. It's just a memory."

With some struggle, Harry helped me up and we walked out of the Chamber. In one of the tunnels, I saw a lot of rubble and guessed that Harry and my brother had something to do with it.

My smile widened when I saw my twin lifting up a rock and placing it on the side, making an easier pathway for Harry and I.

Ron realized our presence and ran towards us. He engulfed me in a hug, "Merlin am I glad you're okay."

"Me too," I admitted softly. "It's all thanks to Harry."

Ron turned to Harry and hugged him too, "Thank you for saving her, Harry."

Harry blushed and my focus turned to a man laying on the floor, a bit behind where Ron stood.

"Hello there," the man stood up. "Who might you be?"

As soon as I saw his face I recognized that this was Professor Lockhart. I furrowed my eyebrows, "Professor, it's me. Abby Weasley."

"Ahh wonderful," He smiled and looked all around the tunnels.

"What happened to him?" I almost laughed. He looked so peaceful.

"Lockhart's a fraud," Ron explained. "He tried to use a memory charm on us using my wand but it backfired and now he doesn't remember a bloody thing about his life."

I covered my mouth and then shivered, "I'm not sure about you guys but I've been here for a while and I would love to leave. How can we get out of here?"