𝗼𝗻𝗲

I woke up the next day and ran down stairs wearing a simple red hoodie, black leggings and boots.

I smelt Mum's delicious food and ran down into the kitchen where all my older brothers were seated talking.

I sat down next to Percy and said, "Percy, I'm very sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to make you mad."

Percy then looks up from his plate and says, "It's ok Abby."

I smile at him and then continue to eat my breakfast. When I was finished I decided to go and read my book since I was already ready.

An hour later Mum shouts, "Time to go to Diagon Ally!"

As soon as she finished her sentence I ran to the fireplace and waited for everyone. Gin isn't old enough to come to Hogwarts but she still came along for the trip. Dad and I went together in the fireplace and a second later we were in Diagon Alley.

"Wow," I exclaimed and heard Fred and George snicker in the background. I made sure Mum and Dad weren't looking and I flipped them off.

"Ok Weasleys the partners are: Fred with Abby, George with Dad, Percy with Ron and I will be with Ginny," Mum said and I high-fived Fred.

"Off you go," Mum said and Fred and I ran to Ollivanders. As soon as we entered the store, I was amazed at how many wands there were.

"Ah, another Weasley. Nice to meet you. I'm Mr. Ollivander," the old man said.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Ollivander," I said while Fred politely smiled at him.

"Ok let's begin Ms Weasley," he said and with that he ran inside and came with 5 rectangular boxes. He pulled out a wand from one of them, he handed it to me and I gave a swish and then a window exploded. I put the wand on the counter gently, flashing a smile and he gave me another one. I gave it a swish and some boxes flew from the shelves. After 3 tries he gave me another wand, I gave it a swish and the room lit up.

"Laurel wood with a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾ inches and pliant flexibility. Take good care of it" he said. (A/N: this is my actual wand from Pottermore!) I thanked him, gave him the money and then Fred and I left the shop. I was so happy with my wand.
~~~
It wasn't long until we were finished all our shopping and left to go home. Our family couldn't afford an owl so I was allowed to use the family owl Errol and buy a turquoise Pygmy Puff. In my opinion I prefer the Pygmy Puff over an owl so I didn't mind. I named her Minnie. She was so cute and she fit perfectly on my shoulder.

Eventually we found Mum and Dad and we went home. I ate dinner and ran upstairs to go to sleep. As much as I tried I couldn't sleep but eventually I drifted away.

~~~
If you were wondering what Abby's wand looks like, I put a photo at the top.

Have a great day and please let me know what you think of this chapter :)