𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

The next morning at breakfast, McGonagall went around with a list for who would be staying over Christmas Holidays.

We were the last house she came to so by then everyone had already written their names.

When I got handed the list, I saw that Malfoy was staying for the holiday and further down I saw my brothers' names, so I scribbled my name down.

I passed the list down the table and continued to eat my breakfast. Today there was a new initiative starting today called the Duelling Club.

Our first lesson was Potions and I had some trouble making the potion at hand but eventually got it. Halfway through the lesson, a Filibuster firework went off in Goyle's cauldron.

I was very confused but turned to see Harry, Ron and Hermione looking satisfied so I figured they had something to do with it.

~~~

It was time for the Duelling Club and we all gathered around in a room with a long table. The table has a purple design on it with stars and the cycle of the moon.

I was speaking to Gia when Lockhart got onto the table and yelled, "Gather round! Gather round!"

More students swarmed to the table and I got a front row view. Although, my view was Lockhart so I don't think this is such an achievement.

"Can you all hear me?" He smirked. A few heads nodded. "Excellent."

"In light of the dark events of recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little Duelling Club. To train you all up! In case you ever need to defend yourselves," Lockhart explained.

"As I myself have done on countless occasions. For full details, see my published works," He finished and I immediately rolled my eyes.

He threw his cape into the crowd of girls and everyone excitedly jumped forward to grab it while I jumped out of the way.

"That Lockhart's something isn't he?" A boy in Hufflepuff turned to Harry. He put out his hand for Harry to shake. "Justin Finch-Fletchley. Hufflepuff."

Harry tried to introduce himself but Justin stopped him and said, "Oh I know who you are, we all do... even us muggle-borns."

Lockhart interrupted their conversation by announcing, "Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape."

Our eyes all turned to one edge of the table and watched Snape ascend onto it. Merlin, Lockhart is going to get beaten so hard.

"He has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration," Lockhart put his hands on his hips. "Now I don't want any of you youngsters to worry. You'll still have your Potions master when I'm through with him. Never fear."

I rolled my eyes again. I think everyone's more worried if we'll still have our Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor.

Lockhart and Snape walked towards each other and took out their wands. They went into a duelling position and bowed. I watched as they turned and walked a few steps in the opposite direction. They then turned around again and got into different stances.

"One... two... three," Lockhart counted.

Snape immediately overpowered him by yelling, "Expelliarmus!"

Lockhart shot back and his wand fell out of his hands. A couple people started laughing at this, including myself. Hermione beside me gasped.

"Do you think he's alright?" She asked worriedly.