𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Students from the three schools had all started to put their names into the Goblet of Fire.

Obviously, no one from my year could enter so instead we all watched the students of age place their names inside.

Every single boy from Durmstrang had already entered, the same with Beauxbatons. From what we saw, there were few Hogwarts students who entered.

I sat with Scarlett, Gia and Hermione on a bench with Harry and Ron behind us.

I saw Alexei approach the Goblet and send me a wink just as he dropped his name inside. I rolled my eyes at the excited girls next to me and focused on the students entering.

"Come on, Cedric. Put it in!" I heard a Hufflepuff shout while he pushed Cedric Diggory past the age line.

Cedric straightened his posture and dropped the parchment with his name into the Goblet. Hogwarts students around us applauded and Cedric smiled in our direction. He held his smile for a while and only after a couple seconds did I realize that he was looking at Gia! And Gia was blushing hard.

I was about to ask her about what had just happened when I heard shouting that was unmistakably my brothers.

Fred and George ran into the Hall cheering and each holding vials in their hands.

"Well, lads, we've done it," George grinned triumphantly.

"Cooked it up just this morning," Fred added.

I laughed at their excitement when Hermione spoke up, "It's not going to work."

The twins bent down beside us and looked at Hermione.

"And why's that, Granger?" Fred asked.

Hermione then went on to explain the age line and how Dumbledore was too clever to allow any underage student to pass through it.

"Oh, be quiet, Hermione, I want to see what will happen," I said eagerly.

The twins grinned and walked away from us. I turned to Hermione and added in a whisper, "You're right, of course. I just want to see how terribly they'll fail."

Hermione's lips itched upwards for a few seconds and then dropped her smile. The twins stood right before the age line and drank their aging potion.

I was so excited to see what will happen to them. I was expecting some sort of blast where the twins get knocked on their heads. To my great surprise and certainly to everyone around us, the twins managed to cross the age line.

They walked forwards confidently to put their names in the Goblet when all of a sudden, blue fire shot out of the Goblet and sent the twins flying.

I ran to them with Ron and Lee Jordan and thought I was going to have a heart attack when I saw the white hair rapidly growing on their faces. In a matter of seconds, Fred and George had grown full sized beards and their hair had turned white.

The twins started wrestling on the floor and I was basically holding onto Ron for support, unable to control my laughter.

The chaos soon calmed down and Hermione asked me to join her at the library. Seeing as I had nothing better to do, we both walked to the library and Hermione helped me with some homework questions.

After I finished my Transfiguration homework, Hermione disappeared and I was left on my own at the table.

"Can I join you?" I heard a voice ask. I raised my head to see Alexei in front of me.

"Of course."

Alexei sat beside me, "What are you studying?"

"Just did some homework for Transfiguration," I explained. "Your name is Alexei, right?"