𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS, I STARTED CRYING WHEN I SAW. I'M SO GRATEFUL AND I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYING.

~~~

Snow had started to fall as everyone was leaving to go home for the holidays. We all watched as the horses made their way to Hogsmead, carrying students in the carriage.

Ron, Harry, Hermione and I were watching the snowy grounds when we heard a voice yell, "Hey look everybody! It's the heir of Slytherin!"

We all turned around to see Fred and George. Fred continued saying, "Be careful! He's a seriously evil wizard!"

Everyone around us was watching Harry and I giggled. Ron laughed while Harry and Hermione didn't find the situation funny.

"Oh come on Harry," Ron said. "Fred and George are just having a laugh."

Harry pursed his lips, "They're the only ones."

"Okay so half the school thinks you're off to the Chamber of secrets every night, who cares?" Ron rolled his eyes.

Harry sighed, "Maybe they're right!"

Harry walked away from us and I was so confused. Could Harry actually have been opening the Chamber? Am I not the culprit?

We followed Harry and Hermione called after him to stop. She rolled her eyes, "Oh come on!"

"Look I didn't know I could speak parsel-tongue," Harry said angrily. "What else don't I know about myself? Look, maybe you can do something... even something horrible and not know you did it."

I didn't show any emotions on my face but I was freaking out inside. Clearly, I was doing something but not knowing what. It's bloody terrifying. I completely understand Harry but I'm not sure if he's the one opening the chamber.

"You don't believe that Harry," Hermione said seriously. "I know you don't. And since the Polyjuice potion is nearly finished, in a few days we may know who truly is the heir of Slytherin."

I gulped, "I'll see you later guys."

~~~

We were all sat in the Great Hall on Christmas Eve for the Christmas feast. This year there were even less people staying for the holidays. I think the parents are getting more worried with every petrifying and want their children at home.

Mom even owled me and to check if we were all okay and if we'd be more comfortable at the Burrow but I told her we were all okay.

I was sitting with Ginny, Fred and George a bit further down from Harry, Ron and Hermione. I watched them whisper furiously back and forth and I turned back to the conversation with my siblings.

After I finished eating, I opened my diary and started talking to Tom. I wrote for a while when suddenly George grabbed the diary.

"What are you writing in there?" He asked, holding up the diary.

Furiously I said, "None of your bloody business. I'm going back to the common room."

The twins laughed behind me while Ginny scolded them. I heard her say, "That was obviously private, why are you two such prats?"

I stormed past Harry, Ron and Hermione and ignored their calls. Once I was out of the hall, I took a deep breath. I don't know why lately my emotions have been driving me, I'm just feeling so angry all the time.

My anger worsened when I saw Malfoy, making his way towards me. Before he could even open his mouth, I shoved past him and muttered, "Not today, Malfoy!"