𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

We had Transfiguration after Trelawney's lesson and McGonagall got pulled aside by Harry to ask about Trelawney's prediction.

I heard her reassuring Harry that Trelawney has predicted multiple student's deaths and they are all still alive. Harry calmed down a lot with that.

After Transfiguration, we had Care of Magical Creatures. I walked down with Scarlett and Gia to the lesson. Harry, Ron and Hermione were a bit in front of us.

I kept debating whether or not to tell the girls what happened. I don't want to lie but I also don't want to receive judgement. Everyone hates Malfoy, especially my brothers. I can't afford to have the news get back to Ron, I don't think he'd ever forgive me.

We stopped in front of Hagrid's hut and he told us to follow him into a clearing.

"Open your books to page 49," Hagrid instructed.

"And exactly how do we do that?" Malfoy snarled.

"Just stroke the spine, of course," Hagrid smiled.

As we walked closer into the clearing, I saw Neville's book start to attack him. I was about to run over to help when I heard him say, "I'm okay."

We all found our places and I stood a little further back from a few Gryffindors. The Slytherins were all at the back, around the wall.

"God, this place has gone to the dogs," Malfoy commented and I frowned. Every time he opened his mouth, made me like him less and less. "Wait until my Father hears Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes."

Harry walked towards Malfoy, "Shut up, Malfoy."

Malfoy whistled and met Harry. Everyone surrounded the two.

Malfoy suddenly started stuttering and walking back. He pointed to the sky, "Dementor! Dementor!"

Everyone's head shot to look but there was nothing in the sky. I turned back to Malfoy and his friends to see them laughing and making spooky noises.

"Don't be so immature," I glared at them and grabbed Harry. Hermione took his other side and brought him to where Ron stood. "Ignore him, Harry."

Hagrid cleared his throat, "Ta-da!"

He gestured to something in front of him. I turned my head to see this huge animal.

"Isn't he beautiful?" Hagrid asked. "Say hello to Buckbeak."

Ron gulped, "Hagrid, what is that exactly?"

"That, Ron, is a hippogriff," Hagrid smiled. "First thing you wanna know about hippogriff's is they're very proud creatures. Very easily offended. You do not want to insult a hippogriff. It may just be the last thing you ever do. Now, who'd like to come and say hello?"

Scarlett grabbed Gia and I and pulled us back. Everyone took a step back but Harry was too stunned in his place.

Hagrid called on Harry to come forward and earn Buckbeak's trust. As Harry approached Buckbeak, the Slytherin's pushed their way through and Malfoy landed up standing right next to me.

I felt him inch by inch moving closer to me and our hands were just a few inches apart. I could feel his hand now brushing past mine and it sent a shiver down my spine.

"What's wrong?" Gia whispered to me.

I blushed, "Oh nothing, I'm just a bit cold I guess."

Harry has gained Buckhead's trust and I moved my hand from Malfoy's to clap. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him frowning.