𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

"Abby! Abby! Ron's in the hospital wing!" A voice yells at me and I immediately snap my book shut.

"What?" I ask, growing more anxious by the second. Scarlett and Gia are out of breath in front of me.

"We saw Hermione and Harry walking past us and we ran to find you," Gia explained and sat next to me on the couch.

I start to get up, "Thanks for letting me know guys."

Scarlett grabs my arm, "Do you want us to come with you?"

I shake my head, "I'm sure he's okay. I'll see you guys later."

I race out of the common room and make my way towards the hospital wing. As I was running, I suddenly collided into something and got knocked back onto the floor.

I groaned in pain and looked up to see who I bumped into. Malfoy. I narrow my eyes. He stands up and doesn't offer his hand to help me up.

"Watch where you're going blood traitor," he spat and carried on walking. I was about to grab my wand and go after him when I remember the reason I was running in the first place. Ron.

I open the doors to the hospital wing, "Where's my brother?"

My eyes shift all over the room until I spot him. I walk over and he smiles at me.

"Hey Ab—" he says. I smack him on his head.

"What are you doing getting yourself in the hospital wing you idiot?" I say and look to Hermione and Harry for an explanation.

"You might want to sit down for this," Hermione says biting her lip.

"—Long story short, Norbert bit Ron's hand after we realized that Malfoy had been spying on us. Hagrid needs to send him away to your brother in Romania," Harry explained. I nodded slowly.

"So what's the plan?" I ask and they all look at me. "What? Now that Ron's out, you need a third person to your trio. Tell me the plan."

Harry, Ron and Hermione exchanged looks and shrugged.

"Okay so here's what we'll do..." Hermione trailed off.

                         ~~~

"Shhh!" I whisper to Harry and Hermione. Their footsteps were too loud and we cannot get caught. We're all under the invisibility cloak and I'm leading us holding the crate with Norbert inside. "We're almost there!"

We make it up to the Astronomy tower and immediately uncover ourselves from the invisibility cloak. We are met with 3 grinning faces. Charlie's friends. They look familiar but I don't remember their names.

"Charlie's sister?" One of them asks as I hand them the crate. I nod. "Wicked!"

"Will you tell him I miss him and he better write me soon?" I said smiling.

"Will do kiddo. Enjoy your time here at Hogwarts guys. Try to stay out of trouble," the same person says and they all mount their brooms. I run to the railing and watch them fly away with Norbert. Poor Hagrid, he must be heartbroken.

"Okay let's go back to the common room now," Hermione whispers. I walk in front of them and look down the stairs. Empty.

"No one's there. I think we can just walk back," I said starting to walk down the stairs. Hermione starts to protest but Harry shushes her. We walk down the stairs and just as we turn the corridor, my heart stops.

"Ahem," I hear and I'm suddenly frozen in my place. I muster up some strength to turn around and I see the one person we were looking to avoid. Filch. He smiled evilly and grabbed all of us.