𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

School was starting in a couple of days so everyone in the house was starting to pack and organize their things.

Ginny had started to become extra anxious. She was already scared of being around Harry and now she was worrying about her first year at Hogwarts.

One day, Ginny and I sat in our room as I helped her pack her things and spoke to her more about Hogwarts. As she was grabbing clothes from the cupboard, I picked up the book that I saw Mr Malfoy put in Ginny's cauldron.

"Hey Gin, do you mind if I take this?" I asked examining the book. "Might be nice to have a plain book for extra notes."

"Sure Ab," Ginny shrugged. "I've got an extra book anyway. Take it."

I smiled and held the book in my hand. We were then called for lunch and walking out, I dropped the book onto my bed.

~~~

"Hurry up!" Percy yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

I rolled my eyes, already waiting downstairs for everyone to get ready. A couple minutes later, everyone was fed and ready to get into the Ford Anglia.

We all got in the car and dad started to drive it away from the Burrow. The Burrow had almost faded from our view when George quickly piped up, "Oh Merlin, Fred! We forgot our brooms!"

And so, we had to turn the car around to get the twin's brooms. After the brooms were in the car, we left the Burrow and started to drive. Everyone was eager to go to Hogwarts and were pleased to finally be on our way.

That all stopped when I looked back at my trunk and remembered that I left the book Ginny let me have at home.

"Mum, Dad, please don't be mad. I left my diary at the Burrow," I admitted quietly. "Please can we go back to get it?"

My brother's all groaned but I pleaded with my parents and Dad reluctantly turned back to the Burrow.

Once we were back at home, I gave Ginny my Pygmy Puff Minnie's cage to hold while I quickly ran upstairs and grabbed the book. I went back downstairs and got into the car, all in under a minute. "Got it! Thank you so much."

I took Minnie from Ginny and placed her on my shoulder for the drive.

Finally, we were on our way to King's Cross Station. After what seemed like a very short drive, we arrived and all got out of the car. We put our trunks onto several trolleys and started hurriedly towards platforms 9 and 10. 

"10:58, come on, come on," Dad called as we all rushed to get through the crowd of people.

"Train will be leaving any moment," Mum stated when we reached the platform.

Making sure no muggles were looking, one by one our family made their way through the entrance to platform 9 ¾.

Percy, Fred and George went first followed by Mum, Dad and Ginny. All that was left was Ron, Harry and I.

"Let's go!" Harry yelled as we all ran towards the entrance.

As soon as we ran in between the platforms, we suddenly collided into the wall. We all fell back and our trolleys fell apart all over the floor. Minnie nearly fell out of her cage.

"Oh bloody hell," I muttered rubbing the back of my head. "Why didn't we get through the barrier?"

Ron shrugged as a guard approached us, "Oi! What do you think you're doing?"