𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆

"Wake up!" I felt myself being shaken awake frantically. "Abby wake up!"

I opened my eyes slowly, "What's going on?"

My eyes landed on a frightened-looking Ginny, "It's Dad!"

I felt my face pale, "W-What? What happened?"

"I don't know, we need to go!" Ginny dragged me out of bed and we ran down my dorm stairs.

At the bottom was Ron and Professor McGonagall holding a very sweaty Harry. I quickly asked, "Is Dad okay?"

No one answered me and I followed Ron and Professor McGonagall with Ginny to Dumbledore's office. Inside were the rest of my brothers.

I sat on a chair beside Ginny. Dumbledore had his back turned to Harry, "In the dream were you standing next to the victim? Or looking down at the scene?"

Victim? My eyes darted between Harry and Dumbledore waiting for an explanation.

"Neither," Harry answered. "I-It was like I was the... Professor will you please tell me what's happening?"

I would like to know as well.

Dumbledore ignored Harry and spoke to a painting on his wall, "Arthur is on guard duty tonight, make sure he is found by the right people."

"Sir—" Harry attempted to speak again.

"—Phineas you must go to the portrait at Grimmauld Place, tell them Arthur Weasley is gravely injured and the children will be arriving there soon by port key."

The first man in the painting Dumbledore spoke to returned and said that they think that Dad will make it. My eyes welled up with tears. What is happening?

I watched even more sweat drip down Harry's neck and his head twitch. Suddenly he shouted, "Look at me!"

Ginny and I jumped. Dumbledore finally turned to face Harry. Harry's breath shook as he asked, "What's happening to me?"

Before Dumbledore could answer, Professor Snape walked in, "You wished to see me, Headmaster?"

"Severus... I'm afraid we can't wait, not even till the morning," Dumbledore replied. "Otherwise we'll be vulnerable."

Snape seemed to understand what Dumbledore meant and ushered Harry out of the room.

"Wait, Harry!" I called after them but it was too late. "What happened to my dad?"

"The Portkey is ready, Albus," Professor McGonagall handed Dumbledore an old kettle.

"I am not leaving until I get some answers," I huffed in protest but seeing Ginny's desperate face, I reluctantly put my hand on the kettle and felt myself being whisked away.

My siblings and I landed in the living room of Sirius' family house to be greeted by Sirius himself.

"Where's Mum?" Ron asked.

Sirius looked at all our frantic faces, "Your mother has gone to your father at St Mungo's. It might be ideal to go back to sleep and we'll all go visit your father tomorrow morning."

Ginny grabbed onto the twins and walked upstairs with them. Ron soon followed and I took a seat on the couch.

"You're not joining them?"

I shrugged, "Not tired anymore."

"Then I guess I'll stay with you until you are tired," Sirius winked and took a seat on the couch beside me.

"Sirius," I turned to him. "What happened to Dad?"

He sighed, "Your dad was on a mission for the order when he got bit multiple times by a snake."