Story 11: Yae sakura: Part Three.

"we're nearly there yae just a few hundred metres now." Said Alex Yae then nodded and said "Good the faster we stop mei the better." As the two reached the the area Yae said "Is this it?" Alex nodded "Yep, follow me." He then ran to a nearby building and said "This is my finest ship that exists. it'll get us there in a matter of hours."

Mei wore a dress and knocked on Kiana's door. Kiana then opened the door and blushed immediately "M-mei, what are you wearing" mei giggled "It's a dress I found, I thought I'd take you on a date tonight." Kiana then sighed "Would love to but I'm studying and without bronya here to help me, it's going slowly." Mei then said "Why not take a break, come on we'll go get something to eat, just the two of us?" Kiana then said "Huh, ok I guess."

Alex hopped into the pilot's seat and saw that the power was low. "Ok good news and bad news. The good news it this thing still works, bad news is the solar power cells are nearly depleted. We could charge them a bid but if we miscalculate this'll end us." Yae then said "how long for a full charge?" Alex then said "At the absolute most, 3 and a half hours? give or take half an hour." Yae then said " I guess we wait then."

Himeko struggled to break free she then looked to Bronya and Theresa with what little movement she had and saw that they were unmotivated. Fu Hua also attempted to break free but to no avail. Himeko then looked to fu hua and nodded. She attempted to scoot over to Fu hua and  knock the cloth out of her mouth. She succeeded and Fu Hua said "Thanks, turn your neck I'll use my teeth to undo the knot" Himeko nodded and did it. The cloth fell and she said "so we are stuck for now, what drove mei to do this anyway?" Fu Hua shook her head "I don't know, and quite frankly I'm more worried about those two. They look like they're barely trying to stay awake." Himeko looked to the two bound girls and said "That must hurt a lot for them." Fu Hua nodded "Yeah it would be, especially if mei didn't feed them or give them anything to drink." Himeko frowned "Do you think she'll do the same to us, Just leave us here? " Fu Hua sighed "only time will tell."

Alex looked at the power cells and saw that they were nearly full. "Alright, sakura, you ready?" Alex said, Yae Sakura nodded and followed Alex into the cockpit and sat down on the upper seat. Alex then said "Don't worry about anything, I've got the flying under control."

"Mei have you seen the others?" Said Kiana, Mei flinched for a split second before saying "No, I haven't" Kiana sighed and looked outside "Darn, we haven't seen bronya or Theresa since we got back, and now  Fu hua or Himeko aren't around either?" Mei then said "Maybe they are just resting, we've all been on missions back to back to back."

Alex and Yae sakura saw the hyperion and Alex said "We're nearly there. Better get ready." Yae nodded and  headed to the back. Then alex said "Wait, not yet." He then checked the breaks and said "we have to go in for a hard landing, might want to take a seat." Yae then said "I'll be fine." Alex chuckled "Suit yourself." As the ship approached the front of the hyperion Alex said "Touch down in, 3, 2, 1...." The ship crashed and Alex fell silent, it was quiet, the crash came and left like nothing happened, Alex then got up from his seat and headed to the back and saw yae on the ground "You alright?" He said holding his hand out to pick her up. She smiled to him and grabbed his hand back, Alex then opened the hatch and said "Let's get to the others free them and then we stop Mei."

Himeko was drifting off, it was the first time in hours since she had stopped talking to Fu Hua, she then looked at the two extremely bound girls and whispered "If i don't do something they'll die. But I can't even help them before helping myself."

Alex and Yae snuck around the hyperion, avoiding absolutely everyone, in case mei had tricked them into believing that they are not good people, because by now she knew and Alex knew she knew.

As the two approached Mei's Room they listened in. They heard nothing. They then opened the door and Alex looked to the back of the room "I hear something." He whispered to Yae, "The back, I think someone is in there." The two then went to the back and saw a small panel. Alex pressed a button and the door slid open revealing The four trapped girls. Himeko then said "thanks for coming back, get us out of these binds and we'll go after Mei." Alex nodded and cut the ropes while saying "how'd this happen?" Himeko sighed and said "She caught us a while back just after you left." Alex freed Himeko then moved onto Fu Hua who said "Thanks." Alex then cut a single rope and they all fell, Fu Hua grabbed her wrists and said "Get those two free." Just before doing so They heard Mei say "Well well well, if it isn't my adversary." Alex gritted his teeth and said "Project end, what an unpleasant surprise." Mei grinned "Oh so you found out, well I guess you would have at some point. I guess I'll ju-" Alex punched her before she finished her sentence and she staggered.

Alex pulled a few more punches and knocked mei into the corridor Kiana watched but refused to intervene until she saw Himeko and asked "What's going on?" Yae then said "Mei is this thing called project end, she trapped Himeko and the others in her room for days. Alex was made to stop her." Kiana watched as The two thew everything they had at each other and said "So they're just fighting for control then?" Yae shook her head "No no, Alex just wants to stop project end, it's his main goal, after that he is free to do what he wants, I read his files."

Alex stuck mei while dodging her blows, gaining momentum using the corridor. As he stuck her one more she created a time fracture and struck Alex multiple times, upon it ending alex felt all the pain at once and went flying out of the hyperion and onto the main deck, Alex then stood up and looked at her foe while breathing heavily. Mei grinned and grabbed Alex's neck sayong "Any last words?" Alex suddenly vanished and confused mei before she felt a massive blow to her abdomen, she then was struck multiple times flying across the planet in what felt like light speed.

Alex attacked from all directions attacking her blind spots each time, he knew she was trying to predict his movements but he was just to quick for her. He then grabbed her head and said "Goodbye project end." At that moment a large bright light appeared and then nothing.

Alex and Mei appeard back on the deck of the hyperion and everyone rushed out to retrieve them. Alex stood up and yae said "You ok?" Alex nodded "Yeah, I drained project end from her purging it from this timeline." He then looked to the people carrying Mei in "She'll be fine in a few hours."

Alex entered the medbay and saw the three females, Himeko then said "They're all fine, Those two just need some supplements one they wake up." Alex nodded before saying "Himeko was it?" Himeko nodded "Yeah, what's up" Alex then said "Don't tell anybody else about what happened in the last few days, It will just make things worse." Himeko shrugged "I get it, i was just gonna have a drink and forget about this event, It's not worth it to write up about it. We'll get an earful and Mei will be transferred away." Alex nodded "Glad we're on the same page. Relay this to any colleagues who would know"

Alex left the medbay and said to Yae who was waiting right outside "Nothing is going to happen. She won't do anything." Yae then said "That's good, oh and listen, we will be back at the school for the spring, so I want to take you around the city." Alex nodded "Sounds fun, and I do have a lot of time on my hands so it will help with the boredom." Yae then grabbed his hand and plled him to the city.