The fallen rose

Alex was jumping through the portal slowing himself to not become injured upon exiting. Alex would use any remaining energy to slow his decent if needed, as the portal opened alex exited while looking out to find the best landing spot, the best he saw however was a fountain, using some of his the energy he form it into shock absorbers and landed in the fountain with very little injuries. as He climbed out of the fountain he heard a voice of a female. As Alex looked up he began to pass out and felt something drag him away from the fountain.

A couple of hours had passed since Alex passed out when he woke up he found himself in a room that he had never seen before, the atmosphere was unnerving, as he felt he was being stalked, looking around the room he saw that it was more of a storage area with a bed in it. while looking around he heard the door open and saw Rita however this one had longer hair and wore a dress. As she walked closer to Alex She said "good, you're awake, do you know where we are?" Alex shook his head "no, I fell from the sky, where are we... Miss?" The woman who looked like rita chuckled "Rita, and you are?" Alex said his name "my name is Alex, I am looking for something." Rita smiled "well I am here investigating something, maybe we can help eachother out?" Alex looked around and said "well, I have nothing better to do until I find my thing, so sure, but as soon as I find it I'm leaving"

Alex was lead out by rita and she said "We've been investigating a murder here for a while and I am here with a partner." Alex then said "a murder huh, any evidence so far?" Rita shook her head "very little to none, but I did change it up. What I really want to do is to talk to you about something else. However they will act like it never happened" Alex looked a bit confused looking around the library area and asked "what?" Rita's eye glowed "I know you are looking for project end, This whole world is staged, I need to talk to you, but first go along with everything. got it" Alex was surprised but then nodded "good, now follow me, you'll meet our friend." 

Alex was greeted by people he's seen in his universe known as, Raven, Jackal, Tesla, einstein and Fu Hua as the detective, however he saw someone that he never saw before, a small girl, looking injured. Rita looked at Fu hua and said "this is the boy I was talking about." Fu Hua looked at Alex and said "what is your name?" Alex then said "Alex, my last name is irrelevant." Tesla then said "seems strange, your body is made up differently, I would like to inspect it?" Einstein then said "not now tesla, I'm sure he is going to help the detective." Raven then came up behind Alex and said "he seems so new, I'm sure he'll be a great help." As the people surrounded him Alex began to feel anxious and said "p-please, just sit back I'm volatile." Everyone stepped back a bit and Rita said "I found him in the fountain before the we launched the investigation." Alex then asked "oh did you see my bag?" Raven then said "oh this one, the one with the assault rifle?" Alex nodded "ya, that would be mine." Raven tossed it over to him and he opened it up and grabbed one of the bars in there. Rita then said "ANYWAY, Alex here will be the escort for the scientists to look around while we deal with the strange threat."

Alex was outside watching over the scientists do their thing when Einstein asked "so Alex where do you come from?" Alex then said "hard to explain, would you believe me if I said I came from a flying ship in the sky that makes portals to other places?" Tesla responded with "not the dumbest thing I've heard, so yeah I'd believe you." Alex chuckled "the portals lead me to a threat, so it's someone in this place. I intend to find it and retrive the very thing that makes it powerful, We call it project end." Tesla then said "and by we?" Alex chuckled "oh right, we as in the collective group of Agents. There are different kinds. Like the emotionless cold killers, the suave ones, The one that was actually birthed which lead the way for other agents, and Me, the dimension jumper." Tesla then said "oh, so you can move through universes with little trouble?" Alex nodded "I can, portals lead me directly to project end's general location and I can get back home quite easy too, just gotta open another portal and alert my friends to open the bigger one too so I can get home with no... Relatively little accidents."

As rita walked she felt a sudden wave form over her, Fu hua raven and jackal were all gone for a few seconds before returning, She looked around before Fu Hua said "is everything ok, you look like you saw something?" Rita nodded "it's fine, my head feels a little light."

Alex was fiddling around with his rifle when Tesla yelled out "Hey, I got some work for you come here." Alex sighed and slid the rifle on his back and said "yo what's up?" Telsa pointed to something and said "give that thing a push, I need it to have it in a certain position, and I can't move it." Alex nodded and moved to the object and began to push it It looked like a box of sort but was attached to whatever the scientists were working on. "just push it on that tile over there, I'd also watch out too. It seems we are not alone." Alex nodded and kept himself ready. As he finished his objective a small girl with grey hair wearing a dress came up and said "what are you doing?" Einstein then said "kid, we are investigating something," Alex felt the dark presence come from the girl and before he could even think about if she was project end an explosion went off.

Rita ran to the noise to find Alex lying on the floor and the two scientists gone. She rushed to Alex and propped him up on a nearby bench and laid him on it. His body was dirty with mud on his outfit. Rita knew it would be pointless to clean for right now and with the scientists gone, she knew she had limited time before the big event happened and she had to get Alex out of here. She looked around and saw the project destroyed. it was obvious, whoever destroyed this was project end.

Alex awoke and dusted himself off, he looked at rita who said "what happened? Where are the scientists?" Alex sighed "I barely remember my objective, my best guess is that they were taken away, but I don't know who took them?" Rita then said "in this fabricated world there are only a few people living here, the rest are just fabricated too, just like in another place I know. I however am not and people I deem 'important' unfortunately one of the important ones is project end." Alex then said "how do you know about project end." Alex then felt rita grab onto his shoulders and she whispered "I've been following you around for a long time, ever since Zhuge kongming. I want to help you." Alex then pushed rita away and said "first we take care of project end, then I want to talk."